Running Summary of CL Practice Trading Results
I began posting my practice results with 7/20/2011. Please see my posting history for detailed information of each day and week.
Grand Total = $71,899.59
September Total (in progress) = $31,845.31
Week of 9/26/2011 = $4,740.20
Week of 9/19/2011 = $13,542.80
Week of 9/12/2011 = $8,136.39
Week of 9/5/2011 = $5,425.92
August Total (includes 9/1 & 9/2) = $29,916.24
Week of 8/29/2011 = $4,728.08
Week of 8/22/2011 = $7,612.72
Week of 8/15/2011 = $7,448.20
Week of 8/8/2011 = $10,364.48
Week of 8/1/2011 = -$237.24
July Total = $10,138.04
Week of 7/25/2011 = $6,695.56
Week of 7/18/2011 = $3,442.48
NinjaTrader 7 Information
Video Tutorials to help you get started
Market Replay and Historical Data Files for practice trading with NinjaTrader
- Consider adding the BarTimer indicator to your chart. It will count down how much time is left before the current bar closes.
- Consider adding the Pivots indicator to your chart.
- To start a simulated training session with the Market Replay data...
- Start the Market Replay Connection by going to File Menu > Connect > Market Replay Connection.
- Use the slider on the bottom right of the Replay window to choose the date and time where you want the replay to start.
- To be able to trade from the chart, turn on the Chart Trader function...
- Click the Chart trader button on the toolbar at the top of the chart.
- Use Workspaces to save your window layouts so that they open the way you like them each time automatically.
- I have created a couple of different Workspaces because I don't normally watch 1" charts for anything other than FAS/FAZ.
- You can manage Workspaces from the Workspaces option under the main File Menu of the Control Center window.