Snap a photo of the label. Add the wine to your wish list for future purchasing. You can quickly retrieve this information from your phone while walking through a wine shop, or from the VinCompass website in the comfort of your home.
With VinCompass, you will spend less time trying to remember the wine and more time enjoying it.
Wine is an inherently social beverage, best enjoyed in the company of family and friends (though sipping a glass or two alone after a long day of making business deals is certainly permissible).
Once you have discovered and archived your wine, you can use VinCompass to share your wine experience with friends in your social networks.
Whether your preferred network is Affluence, Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn, you have the opportunity to include your contacts in your wine discoveries.
Your restaurant wine experience need not end with the empty bottle.
Once the dishes have been cleared away, you can revisit VinCompass and place an order for the wine that enlivened your evening. Once VinCompass receives your request, our staff will endeavor to have
your desired quantity sent to your door as quickly as possible.
Not sure which wine you would like to acquire? Use the form above to search by price, color, grape, area and/or the meal you wish to enjoy with your wine.
Click 'Discover' after entering your preferences. Once you locate your desired wine, click "Acquire," and we will do our best to locate the wine and ship it to the address of your choice.
The VinCompass Wine Club is available to Gold, Platinum and Diamond members only.
Some of Our Management Team:
CEO and President
Dates Employed: 2015 - Present
Employment Duration: 2 Years
MBA from the University of Western Ontario
He has also completed various executive development programs at Harvard, ESIE, Kellogg, MIT and Stanford University.
CEO Tiger Jiujiang Mining
VP and Special Advisor to IHS Inc.
VP at i2 Technologies
President of both Latin American and Canadian Subsidiaries for Mentor Graphics
David H. Stannard
MBA from the University of Oregon
Principle focus areas.
* Project manager of development staff in North America, Serbia and India
* Definition and management of product evolution for a family of mobile apps, websites, web services and associated SaaS-based infrastructure
* Product management under Agile approach
* Managed 3rd party API development for a key client
* Defined, prototyped, tested and managed evolution of a rules-based AI system
* Assisted with product marketing and definition of go-to-market strategy
* Managed definition and evolution of graphics
* Infrastructure support and business process analysis resulting in selection of JIRA and GreenHopper, OmniGraffle, Amazon Web Solutions, etc.
* Member of executive team defining and prioritizing lines of business
* Built iPhone prototype software
* Defined test suites, created test data and designed test flow
* Creation and maintenance of wire frames, site map and flows
PMD from the Harvard School of Business
President and COO at Linkable Networks
President and General Manager at Gannett/USA Today's - Captivate Network Check out some of the Videos of What we do and will be doing!!!