UA Multimedia INVESTORS SNAPSHOT (update December 2017): OWN THE FLOAT (click link) for more detailed DD 1. Share Structure:
- O/S: 375,649,947 O/S (30 million shares retired in August 2017)
- Float: 260,304,163
- No change in share structure since 2013
- Zero debt, zero convertibles, zero preferred shares
MJCircle: a classified ads portal for products, services and jobs related to the cannabis industry. The portal serves as a central location for users to post cannabis industry jobs, items for sale, services offered or upcoming events. The website is set up like Craigslist (think Craigslist of all things marijuana related) and launched on August 17, 2017 (see: press release). In the 4 months since launch, UAMM has built its user base on free advertising with a strategy in place to incorporate fee based premium services. The growth of the site has been staggering, as there are currently 3,600+ for sale listings, 220+ jobs, 220+ events, and much more. On January 1st, the site will begin creating significant revenue with the premium services kicking in.
Cannaxa: is a B2B platform for companies conducting business in the cannabis industry. Cannaxa brings businesses and service providers together in an environment that fosters mutual growth. Cannaxa connects businesses to qualified service providers to handle all aspects of business ranging from inception to capturing market share. Cannaxa launched on October 6, 2017 (see: press release) and has shown quick growth and potential. In the first 2½ months, the site has already 393 providers signed up and 48 customers. Cannaxa will soon be generating significant revenues as well, as the platform will begin charging a basic or premium listing fee for all registered service providers and job listings.
Cannamedi: an e-commerce website that focuses on the medical aspects of cannabis. The site has not yet launched, and the company has said to look for the launch in early 2018.
In the most recent press release, UAMM teased that they were considering accepting payments for its services in cryptocurrency in addition to traditional payment methods. In addition, leveraging its technical background, UAMM has also been reviewing the viability of providing consulting services relating to block chain technology and transactions in cryptocurrency for all businesses in the cannabis industry.
- Irvine, California (heart of 2018 Legal Marijuana Boom)
- CEO: Lou Klein- involved in the Southern California business community for over 20 years with extensive business consulting, sales and insurance experience as well as a diverse background in the medical cannabis industry. He’s a perfect match for the direction UAMM decided to take in its “growth phase” with MJCirle and Cannaxa.
- Director: Thu Pham- significant connections in the marijuana industry including a member of the Board of Directors of Sipp (SIPC) and connections to Wanderport (WDRP)
- MJ Circle & Cannaxa revenues to start to flow on January 1st
- 30 million shares retired
- Aforementioned Cannamedi.com website to go live in early 2018
- Marketing and PR campaign for websites, company has been focused on the B2B aspect of the sites before an aggressive public marketing campaign
- MJ sector wide run up to California legalization, UAMM is based right in Irvine. Should be a huge boost for traffic to Craigslist-type MJ site.
https://www.facebook.com/uammedia/ OWN THE FLOAT - ALL THE DD HERE!
, we redirected our focus towards providing solutions for the cannabis industry. Our products and services will be in the area of technology, grow systems and consumer products.