INVESTORS SNAPSHOT (update September 2018):
1. Share Structure:
- O/S: 375,649,947 O/S (30 million shares retired in August 2017)
- Float: 232,804,163
- No change in share structure since 2013
- Zero debt, zero convertibles, zero preferred shares
MJCircle: a classified ads portal for products, services and jobs related to the cannabis industry. The portal serves as a central location for users to post cannabis industry jobs, items for sale, services offered or upcoming events. The website is set up like Craigslist (think Craigslist of all things marijuana related) and launched on August 17, 2017 (see: press release). In the 4 months since launch, UAMM has built its user base on free advertising with a strategy in place to incorporate fee based premium services. The growth of the site has been staggering, as there are currently 3,600+ for sale listings, 220+ jobs, 220+ events, and much more. On January 1st, the site will begin creating significant revenue with the premium services kicking in.
Cannaxa: is a B2B platform for companies conducting business in the cannabis industry. Cannaxa brings businesses and service providers together in an environment that fosters mutual growth. Cannaxa connects businesses to qualified service providers to handle all aspects of business ranging from inception to capturing market share. Cannaxa launched on October 6, 2017 (see: press release) and has shown quick growth and potential. In the first 2½ months, the site has already 393 providers signed up and 48 customers. Cannaxa will soon be generating significant revenues as well, as the platform will begin charging a basic or premium listing fee for all registered service providers and job listings.
Cannamedi: an e-commerce website that focuses on the medical aspects of cannabis. The site has not yet launched, and the company has said to look for the launch in early 2018.
In the most recent press release, UAMM provides more insight into a previous pr where they spoke of accepting cryptocurrency as a payment. They now are in the process of forming a new wholly owned subsidary which will function as the main entity for the ecosystem. The entity will issue ERC20 utility tokens on the Ethereum blockchain which can be earned as customer and service rewards or purchased directly from the company. the tokens will be offered to all UA Multimedia's shareholders at a discount.
“This is an exciting time for UA Multimedia with the convergence of several major developments in the cannabis and crypto arena. We have major projects in the works that will capitalize on these developments and believe they will create significant company growth and shareholder value,” commented Michael Lajtay, President and interim CEO.
- Irvine, California (heart of 2018 Legal Marijuana Boom)
- CEO: Michael Lajtay- Huntington Beach, CA native. BA of economics from Claremont McKenna college graduating with distinction as senior class president. At 20 years old he was part of the founding management team of Vector Aeromotive Corp. Makers of the Vector W-8 twin-turbo exotic sports car. Helped launch their IPO raising 15 million and also their sales, marketing, and investor relations program. In 2006 he served as marketing, promotions and licensing consultant to Lotus Cars U.S.A. He is also an accomplished Cryptocurrency consultant and expert. He has been involved with cryptocurrency in various capacities since 2014 as a trainer, speaker as well as participated in numerous (ICOs) and has helped launch several sophisticated cryptocoin mining operations. He's also no stranger to cannabis and it's cultivation as he is also a chairman with Supraalgae, offering advanced solutions to soil conditioning for the cultivation of high grade cannabis.
- Director: Thu Pham- significant connections in the marijuana industry including a member of the Board of Directors of Sipp (SIPC) and connections to Wanderport (WDRP)
- MJ Circle & Cannaxa revenues to start to flow on January 1st
- 30 million shares retired
- Aforementioned Cannamedi.com website to go live in early 2018
- Marketing and PR campaign for websites, company has been focused on the B2B aspect of the sites before an aggressive public marketing campaign
- MJ sector wide run up to California legalization, UAMM is based right in Irvine. Should be a huge boost for traffic to Craigslist-type MJ site.