UA Multimedia INVESTORS SNAPSHOT :
Held at DTC
1. Share Structure:
- O/S: 375,649,947 O/S (30 million shares retired in August 2017)
- Float: 232,804,163
- No change in share structure since 2013
- Zero debt, zero convertibles, zero preferred shares
In the most recent press release, UAMM provides more insight into a previous pr where they spoke of accepting cryptocurrency as a payment. They now are in the process of forming a new wholly owned subsidary which will function as the main entity for the ecosystem. The entity will issue ERC20 utility tokens on the Ethereum blockchain which can be earned as customer and service rewards or purchased directly from the company. the tokens will be offered to all UA Multimedia's shareholders at a discount.
“This is an exciting time for UA Multimedia with the convergence of several major developments in the cannabis and crypto arena. We have major projects in the works that will capitalize on these developments and believe they will create significant company growth and shareholder value,” commented Michael Lajtay, President and interim CEO.
- Irvine, California
- CEO: Michael Lajtay- Huntington Beach, CA native. BA of economics from Claremont McKenna college graduating with distinction as senior class president. At 20 years old he was part of the founding management team of Vector Aeromotive Corp. Makers of the Vector W-8 twin-turbo exotic sports car. Helped launch their IPO raising 15 million and also their sales, marketing, and investor relations program. In 2006 he served as marketing, promotions and licensing consultant to Lotus Cars U.S.A. He is also an accomplished Cryptocurrency consultant and expert. He has been involved with cryptocurrency in various capacities since 2014 as a trainer, speaker as well as participated in numerous (ICOs) and has helped launch several sophisticated cryptocoin mining operations. He's also no stranger to cannabis and it's cultivation as he is also a chairman with Supraalgae, offering advanced solutions to soil conditioning for the cultivation of high grade cannabis.
- Director: Thu Pham- significant connections in the marijuana industry including a member of the Board of Directors of Sipp (SIPC) and connections to Wanderport (WDRP)