Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted >

SMSA Treemont Acquisition Corp. (fka SAQU)

RSS Feed
Add Price Alert      Hide Sticky   Hide Intro
Search This Board: 
Last Post: 10/11/2017 5:07:12 PM - Followers: 0 - Board type: Free - Posts Today: 0


Company Description

We are a producer of pharmaceutical- and food-grade refined corn products for the domestic China market and are headquartered in Shandong Province in China. We purchase raw corn from corn growers located near us in Shandong Province, and refine the corn at our plant into corn starch and glucose. Corn starch and glucose are our principal products.

Our customers also are located primarily in Shandong Province. We sell products constituting approximately 90% of our revenues through our direct sales force, with the remaining 10% sold to distributors. Our principal customers purchase corn starch and glucose products for use in food and beverages as well as pharmaceuticals, which together constituted approximately 66.5% of our 2010 revenue. Our other corn-refined products are principally sold to the animal feed industry.

Last updated May 24, 2011

#3   SAQU FINRA deleted symbol: Renee 10/11/17 05:07:12 PM
#2   SAQU SEC Suspension: Renee 09/26/16 09:45:58 AM
#1   SAQU: Renee 09/06/12 06:57:34 PM
Consent Preferences