NASDAQ, NYSE , AMEX, OTCBB , PINKSHEETS
MARKET MAKER SIGNALS
Penny traders believe that Market Makers (MM) will "signal" moves in advance buy using small amounts of buys or sells as "signals". The "signals" are such a small amount of shares (worth no more than 5 or 10 dollars) that no trader would have paid a commission that costs more than the amount of shares bought. The "signals" are from one MM to another.
100 - I need shares.
200 - I need shares badly,but do not take the stock down.
300 - Take the price down so I can load shares
400 - Keep trading it sideways.
500 - Gap the stock. This gap can be either up or down, depending on the direction of the 500 signal.
911 - Pending News
List of Active Market Makers BEST BEAR, STEARNS & CO. INC.
BMIC BILTMORE INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
DATA Track - ECN (DATA)
DOMS DOMESTIC SECURITIES, INC.
ETRD E*TRADE CAPITAL MARKETS LLC
FLCR FULCRUM GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC
HDSN HUDSON SECURITIES,INC.
HILL HILL THOMPSON MAGID & CO., INC.
INTL INTL TRADING, INC.
JEFF JEFFERIES & COMPANY, INC.
MAXM MAXIM GROUP LLC
NITE KNIGHT EQUITY MARKETS, L.P.
PERT PERSHING ADVISOR SOLUTIONS LLC
SACM STERNE AGEE CAPITAL MARKETS, INC.
SBSH CITIGROUP GLOBAL MARKETS INC.
SCHB UBS CAPITAL MARKETS L.P.
SUSQ SUSQUEHANNA CAPITAL GROUP
TASL Tradition Asiel Securities Inc. (TASL)
TDCM TD WATERHOUSE CAPITAL MARKETS, INC.
TRAC Track ECN
UBSS UBS Securities LLC (UBSS)
VERT THE VERTICAL GROUP, INC.
VFIN VFINANCE INVESTMENTS, INC
20 GOLDEN RULES FOR TRADERS
1. Forget the news, remember the chart. You're not smart enough to know how news will affect price. The chart already knows the news is coming.
2. Buy the first pullback from a new high. Sell the first pullback from a new low. There's always a crowd that missed the first boat.
3. Buy at support, sell at resistance. Everyone sees the same thing and they're all just waiting to jump in the pool.
4. Short rallies not selloffs. When markets drop, shorts finally turn a profit and get ready to cover.
5. Don't buy up into a major moving average or sell down into one. See #3.
6. Don't chase momentum if you can't find the exit. Assume the market will reverse the minute you get in. If it's a long way to the door, you're in big trouble.
7. Exhaustion gaps get filled. Breakaway and continuation gaps don't. The old traders' wisdom is a lie. Trade in the direction of gap support whenever you can.
8. Trends test the point of last support/resistance. Enter here even if it hurts.
9. Trade with the TICK not against it. Don't be a hero. Go with the money flow.
10. If you have to look, it isn't there. Forget your college degree and trust your instincts.
11. Sell the second high, buy the second low. After sharp pullbacks, the first test of any high or low always runs into resistance. Look for the break on the third or fourth try.
12. The trend is your friend in the last hour. As volume cranks up at 3:00pm don't expect anyone to change the channel.
13. Avoid the open. They see YOU coming sucker
14. 1-2-3-Drop-Up. Look for downtrends to reverse after a top, two lower highs and a double bottom.
15. Bulls live above the 200 day, bears live below. Sellers eat up rallies below this key moving average line and buyers to come to the rescue above it.
16. Price has memory. What did price do the last time it hit a certain level? Chances are it will do it again.
17. Big volume kills moves. Climax blow-offs take both buyers and sellers out of the market and lead to sideways action.
18. Trends never turn on a dime. Reversals build slowly. The first sharp dip always finds buyers and the first sharp rise always finds sellers.
19. Bottoms take longer to form than tops. Greed acts more quickly than fear and causes stocks to drop from their own weight.
20. Beat the crowd in and out the door. You have to take their money before they take yours, period.
Check the Background of Your Investment Professional
CHARTS & CHART EDUCATION WEBSITES:
~ Short List:
http://businesswire.com register and setup your preference for earnings
Reverse Merger Reports
Penny stock discussion forum and message board. Includes information on penny stocks trading tips.Also Live Chat about Stock Picks...
PREMARKET & AFTERHOURS TRADING INFORMATION:
Daily Bullish News • FREE Insider Buying Reports • Chart Plays • IPOs
IS YOUR STOCK SHORTED?
Directory of Financial Info
INTERESTING TO WATCH
This Link Is Good For 101 Trading.[Naked Shorting]
Live feed is channel 1: http://www.tradersnation.com/channel1_tn.shtml
All Sectors of the Market
INVESTORS: Read stock & industry news, financial columnists & Blogs; research links, investor tools & directory of stocks in each sector, hear audio interviews, investor Podcasts & online investor conference presentations.
The best shell list site I have seen:
RULES OF THE BOARD:
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR VULGARITY WILL EVER BE TOLERATED BY THIS THREAD !!!!
DISCLAIMER: The PennyRunners Special forum
The Board Monitor and The Board Assistants herewith, are not licensed brokers and assume NO responsibility for the actions, investment decisions, or messages posted on this forum.
~ Any trade entered into risks the possibility of losing the funds invested.
~ There are no guarantees when buying or selling any security.
>>>Warning Before Investing into any Pennystocks<<<