MUTM moved its jurisdiction to Delaware in 2010.
OTC Markets has discontinued the display of quotes on www.otcmarkets.com for this security because it has been labeled Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware) and because adequate current information has not been made available by the issuer of the securities. It has been labeled Caveat Emptor for one of the following reasons:
- Questionable Promotion - The security is being promoted to the public, but adequate current information about the issuer has not been made available to the public.
- Spam - The security is the subject of spam promotion having the effect of encouraging trading of the issuer's securities.
- Investigation of Fraud - There is a known investigation of fraudulent activity involving the company, its securities or insiders.
- Suspension/Halt - A Regulatory Authority has halted or suspended trading for public interest concerns (i.e. not a news or earning halt).
- Disruptive Corporate Actions - The security or issuer is the subject of corporate actions, such as reverse mergers or serial stocks splits and name changes, without adequate current information being publicly available.
- Unsolicited Quotes - The security has only been quoted on an unsolicited basis since it entered the public markets and the issuer has not made adequate current information available to the public.
- Other Public Interest Concern - There is, in OTC Markets' view, a public interest concern.
Consequently, OTC Markets has removed the quotes from this website until adequate current information is made available by the issuer pursuant to OTC Markets Group's Guidelines for Providing Adequate Current Information (PDF) and until OTC Markets believes there is no longer a public interest concern. Investors are encouraged to use care and due diligence in their investment decisions. Please read our Investor Protection page for more information.
2591 Dallas Pky.