MDM Permian, Inc. (MDMP) https://www.mdmenergy.com/operations/ Share Structure as of last filing: https://backend.otcmarkets.com/otcapi/company/financial-report/263221/content
2) Security Information Trading Symbol: Total shares authorized: 400,000,000 as of: 3/10/2021
Total shares outstanding: 286,462,307 as of: 03/10/2021 Number of shares in the Public Float:² 44,600,610 as of: 03/10/2021 THE MDM PERMIAN, INC. BUSINESS MODEL
The MDM Permian, Inc. business model is not a new concept. This business plan has been highly successful for numerous companies engaged in the Permian Basin.
1. Initiate a geological workup and collection of existing data available within a promising area of the Permian Basin.
2. Conduct a mineral examination of the public record and determine the mineral owners.
3. Obtain favorable oil and gas leases in the area of concern.
4. Conduct new scientific surveys to help ascertain strategic locations for drilling and proving of reservoirs.
5. Strategically drill new wells.
6. Re-enter select plugged historic wells for scientific data collection.
7. Sell the prospect to a production company.
8. Replicate procedure. Website http://www.mdmpermian.com
MDM Permian, LLC was registered in Texas in 2017 by Mr. Michael L. Rafael. The primary objective of the company is to build value in the Permian Basin of West Texas and Eastern New Mexico. This will be accomplished through strategic lease acquisition, drilling and producing oil and natural gas, purchase of existing production, re-working old oilfields for overlooked reserves, and waterflooding energy depleted zones. MDM Energy, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary operating company of MDM Permian. MDM Energy, Inc. was incorporated in the state of Texas in 1981. The company has drilled over 125 wells in the Illinois Basin over the last decade and had been involved in all aspects of oil and gas development in the basin for over 35 years. As founder and President, Michael L. Rafael has led the company since inception and takes an active, hands on approach to the business. Mr. Rafael has been directly involved with the drilling and or completion of over 350 oil and gas wells in Illinois, Kentucky and Texas.
Official Twitter https://twitter.com/mdmpermian OTC Markets Page
https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/MDMP/overview Press Releases https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/MDMP/news
Contact Info 14275 Midway Rd. Suite 220
Addison, TX 75001
Phone: (214) 651-9900 https://www.facebook.com/mdmenergy/ https://twitter.com/oilwildcatter https://www.mdmenergy.com/operations/ https://twitter.com/mdmpermian https://backend.otcmarkets.com/otcapi/company/dns/news/document/47532/content