Hawaiian Superfruit - Antioxidant Juice
KonaRed™ is a powerful Hawaiian Superfruit! It's the fruit of the coffee plant that surrounds, protects and nourishes the coffee bean (seed of the fruit).
KonaRed™ has an extraordinary level of nutrients and antioxidants that get absorbed at the cellular level.
KonaRed™ utilizes the previously unused fruit portion of the coffee plant providing additional value to the coffee industry and it’s farmers. We use NO coffee beans, only the red ripe fruit.
KonaRed™ contains unprecedented levels of powerful antioxidants, Quinic Acid, Chlorogenic Acid & Ferulic Acid, resulting in an astonishing ORAC score of 7,900+ that is highly Bioavailable! (Bioavailability is when antioxidants are immediately absorbed at the cellular level where they can actually work.)
KonaRed™ Coffee Fruit is sourced from farms in Hawaii (USA), and can be followed from the field to your bottle, every step of the way. Real time "farm-to-table." http://www.konared.com/
KRED Security Details
| Market Value1 || Not Available |
| Shares Outstanding || 64,350,423 || a/o Sep 09, 2013 |
| Float || Not Available |
| Authorized Shares || Not Available |
| Par Value || 0.001 |
| Shareholders of Record || Not Available |
| || Ex. Date || Record Date || Pay Date |
- Capital Change=shs increased by 13.5 for 1 split. Payable upon surrender.. Ex-date=09/09/2013.
========================================================================================================================================= This company MADE MENTION THAT IT reconfiguered its maufacturng and packing costs within the last year.
The company does not own a manufacturing or packing plant at least its not on their balance sheet?
Authorized Shares: 877,000,000
Issued Shares: 77,000,000 approximately
Par Value: .001
This Company stated in its last 10K that it is a "penny stock"
The company's sales went "down" while they changed their production plant !
At the same time we are told they are advancing into mainland United States market.
1. The company reduced its packaging coss from 2012 ($423,925) to 2013 ($6,320) .
2. The company converted debt to equity and thus its current working capital increased by almost a $1,000,000
3. The company indicated it is seeking an additional $7.5 million in capital over the next 5 years
4. The company has proprietary beverage formula and took steps to secure it
5. The company marketing plan is to sell its product using distributors
6. The company indicated that it was successful in converting customers when it conducted "demo sales"
7. The company warehouse in California costs about $8.72 a square foot per annum
8. The company apparently DOES NOT OWN
its own bottling and packaging plant.
9. The company DOES NOT OWN even a computer.