3420 East Shea Boulevard
Phoenix, Arizona 85028
EMAIL : email@example.com
CEO : NELSON GRIST
Mr. Nelson Grist serves as the Chief Executive Officer and President of For The Earth Corp.
Mr. Grist served as the Chief Executive Officer and President of Medjet Inc.
He has over 20 years of experience in national retail management and consumer packaged goods, operations management and
entrepreneur ownership in several companies. He has a wealth of knowledge in the consumer packaged goods industry from his years
of experience in working with big names such as H.J. Heinz, Iams, Eukanuba, Damon Worldwide, Denta Green, Denta Clean and
North Down in both the United States and Canada. Mr. Grist served at H.J. Heinz Company, where he served as a Sales representative.
He serves as Director of For The Earth Corp. He served as a Director of Medjet Inc.
Mr. Grist received an athletic scholarship to play hockey at Plattsburgh State University of New York and earned a Bachelors degree in Marketing and Business Administration.
1. 90% Insider Ownership with Restricted Stock.
2. Low float at only 178Million
3. NO Debt
4. Monarch Capital in Receivership; debt Eliminated.
5. No Dilutive Market Makers
6. No Toxic Debt
7. No Secondary Offerings
8. 100+ Updated Filings in past 4wks.
9. PINK Current; emerged from Dormancy
10. Channel Trading between $0.005 & $0.01
11. Updated Website
12. Responsive Investor Relations group... Call or EMAIL
13. Seasoned Management... Grist has 25yrs CPG experience
14. Super Clean SHELL
15. Attorney Letters by Bart & Associates issued to confirm Status
16. Joseph D'Arrelli, CPA provided 6yrs of Backdated Financials
17. Head Office confirmed at 20 E Thomas Rd.Suite 2200, Phoenix, AZ 85012
18. Mountain Green & Prestige Pet Products still defined as Subsidiaries.
19. BRINKER CAPITAL !!!!!!!!!!
FTEG Security Details
FTEG Kwik Facts
Need Company Clarification or Information???
Contact the CEO
For The Earth Corp is focused on becoming an industry leader in green and biodegradable products, by providing consumers with effective, easy to use products that provide solutions to everyday problems. This goal will be achieved by creating, marketing and selling products that maximize environmentally beneficial attributes while minimizing adverse health effects.
| ||Market Value1 ||$2,662,688 ||a/o Dec 11, 2017 |
| ||Authorized Shares ||3,000,000,000 ||a/o Dec 11, 2017 |
| ||Outstanding Shares ||2,218,906,953 ||a/o Dec 11, 2017 |
| ||-Restricted ||2,000,014,760 ||a/o Dec 11, 2017 |
| ||-Unrestricted ||218,892,193 ||a/o Dec 11, 2017 |
| ||Held at DTC ||119,559,405 ||a/o Dec 11, 2017 |
| ||Float ||178,811,767 ||a/o Dec 12, 2013 |
| ||Par Value ||0.001 |
Transfer Agent(s) Verified by Transfer Agent