ok not in but yea a little different 500M and 500B
Folks, no need to panic. The TA made a (HUGE) error updating the Authorized Shares today. In fact, the Authorized Shares have been reduced down to 500 million instead of an increase to 500 billion shares. Just go to the Wyoming SOS page for Ecoplus, Inc for the correct number of authorized shares which is 500 million. A HUGE decrease of shares from 100 billion authorized shares: https://wyobiz.wyo.gov/Business/FilingDetails.aspx?eFNum=216189113100097139066005037201169196160161204079
And, here's a response from Synergy Management to me confirming that TA made an error today updating ECPL share count.
"I don’t lie or put out information that is incorrect. I have filed and submitted everything properly. Check the state sos. It is all public knowledge. They (TA) obviously put it in incorrectly and I’m sure they will fix it as soon as they can. I brought it to their attention."
(https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/ECPL/?offer_id=10&aff_id=29379)Pink Current, AS: 500B, OS: 29M, US: 24M
Authorized Shares Updated:
old 100,000,000,000 (2023-05-26)
new 500,000,000,000 (2023-05-26)
Difference: +400.0% (+400B)
Chart (https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/ECPL/?offer_id=10&aff_id=29379), OTC Profile (https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/ECPL/security), Twitter (https://twitter.com/search?q=$ECPL&src=typed_query), @otcupdates
Update: 2023-05-31 20:56:45 (UTC)
You're not the only one.
I’m blown away sub 10m floats are not .60+
News of pending news used to run anOTC play up 100% lol
People are scared.
Agreed. Sad how the OTC has lost trading volume.
So they didn't process the AS reduction yet and the Market cap calculation is incorrect still.
Great opportunity this morning - can't imagine these sub-$0.02 shares will be available for long. Probably seeing that legacy shareholder who put a ~500k share wall up a couple weeks ago finally exiting today.
Let's see what happens when the 99%+ OS & AS reductions are posted to OTCM.
Where do you see this change? Went to the Wy sos didn't see it. must not be looking in the right spot
Great to see. Was expecting this to hit later this month. Should be reflected in update form TA in a week or so. massive move from 100b to 500 mm. Setting this up for a good RM. OS should get down to 27 mill
I would agree, TDA wont let me trade due to limited. Id hit the ask for some. its a little higher than my average but id buy some if I could.
They must need to modify the qtrly. this should have gone current already. I asked Ben but no response yet.
That's a lot of stock.
Or a very old legacy share holder wanting out and has no clue how to sell OTC stocks.
Looks like the BID is where to be. He will cave given enough time.
480k wall sitting on the ask, loading wall maybe?
Today they need to rid the shell status or tomorrow the size on the Bid/Ask will look funky. Like 10k on both sides for each MM.
you just dont know if there are 2k or 20m at any given price, but these low floaters tgst are garanteed not to dilute are a good guess what a MM holds.
Back to the old days of when online trading first started.
Pink limited is an opportunity for some of us. Uo 75% LOL
Ok good. Strange it hasn't gone current. If not today then probably need to amend the qtrly for something. I wish I could buy, no etrade. Need to open an account. I think your right, probably get many flushes. then when people see the world hasn't ended , they will reload.
Qs dont need an Atty letter. Just the year end.
This one is cutting it close.
We could see a knee jerk sell off. I got a handful of low alerts in stocks I forgot about.,
TGLO got hammered at the close. That shell puts out Big Board disclosures. Some is going to have sellers remorse Wed. What did I do.
I’m on the Bids in several. E*trade still allows buys in pink limited.
That will help bring us to life!!!
Qtrly was posted. Should go current tomorrow, unless they need a letter from lawyer but in any case should be back current by Monday.
Looks like they need to post the 1st qtr financials. Should be a formality. I would expect by end of the week. Hopefully we get back to current before they post the new SS. Id like to buy a little more down here
Glad I held on
Yes fair amount of interest on twitter helps. It will take some time but a good one to accumulate down here
One of the few that gets volume.
I think the final OS will land around 27.7 mil shares. If you look at his tweet, 4 bil was canceled which left 20 mil still restricted. I think that is the remaining 17 mil to be canceled. So should leave a little over 27 mil OS. Ben has also said they will do a massive AS reduction soon as well. Probably down to 300 mil AS.
Makes the MC still crazy low at 500,000.
Awesome news. Could be a jewel in the short making.
O/S gets reduced to 10m with a 100B A/S? Holy balls. Print money with this one.
$200k Market cap !!!!
Fink, good article. Below is the key. The 18 month issue is a non event if they keep the shell current. Its just all quotes are unsolicited so MM can play games easier. It still will trade just as it is now.
What will Happen to a Shell Company That Has Remained a Shell for 18 Months?
A company that is and remains a shell company for 18 months will lose Rule 15c2-11 piggyback eligibility. A shell company will not lose the unsolicited quotation exception. If the company also does not have current information as required under Rule 15c2-11, it will be moved to the expert market (“Expert Market”) on OTC Markets. I’ve included a refresher on the current information requirements at the end of this blog as well as additional information on the Expert Market.
Yes . As long as he keeps it current , nothing to worry about. He has as much time as he needs.
Isn’t Ben going to do something with this??
When did this become an official shell? It has 18 months from that point.
Or do the turds call all rehab tickets a shell from Sep 28, 2021?
They’ve been wanting to plow the OTC for over 50+ years. They hate the competitons and Wall Street wants our cash in the big boards where they have more control.
I should have followed my own advice
Did you ever get an answer to this?
Indeed but I just said we really have no choice. We just have to find the ones that are gonna be good companies… hopefully Ben will create a few
I would bid sit on this spread while we wait for the official SS change. This will take some time . First SS change to the OS, then the AS(probably be reduces to 300 mil) then he will RM. As you know its a process.
The new oTC rules killed most of us shell players. We should have been able to buy while it was getting current.
I would have had a good $5k at the rock bottom 6mo the ago when synergy first updated on this.
It’s now up to the New Co to bring in value. Most of us would have sold on the change of control news.,
Investing in real companies has too much risk. LOL
I should’ve waited to buy I’m in at 37… Seems to be no interest here at the moment
This was an empty shell. The old story is dead.
Synergy R/M too.