"Cloud Based Platform to manage jurisdictional based compliance within the medicinal marijuana business"
GO TO EDEBITGLOBAL.COM, for NEWS UPDATES FROM APRIL 6, 2017 BIG THINGS HAPPENING ANY DAY, NEW CEO LETTER,
GREAT UPDATE MAY 2, 2017
May 2, 2017- Over the past several months E-Debit Global Corporation (WSHE - OTC markets) has been initially interlocked with California based Takayama Management Company regarding the development of a proprietary "Cloud Based Platform to manage jurisdictional based compliance within the medicinal marijuana space centered primarily on the State of California.
Working with a major affiliate the company is engaged in the development of a "TRACK and TRACE" Program enacted by the Medical Marijuana Regulation and Safety Act to establish a universal identification program for the tracking and tracing of medicinal marijuana from "SEED TO SALE". Relying on the company's financial compliancy and system development the Track and Trace process and system provides for the tracking from purchased product in the dispensary or delivery system back to the original plant to ensure full development compliancy through every step of the process and recorded within the system.
GENETICS/SEED & PLANT PROFILE/GROWTH PROFILE/PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT/DISTRIBUTION/PURCHASE AND SALE TRACKING
Letter from Ceo
Must Read Power Point Presentation from Partner Company Takayama
$WSHE - What You Need To Know
1. Partnering(with a possible merger) with a seed to sale cloud based tracking system for MJ. Huge implications here. First one is obvious for businesses as they begin to legalize MJ, they will always know where the weed they sale comes from, and for consumers they will know they are getting a legitimate product. For the medical aspect this gives them far reaching ability to control their product and its medicinal potency. This also makes it much easier for regulators when developing laws to govern this new bustling industry. Fakes and low quality product will be kept off the market as well as not being able to pass synthetic mj as natural. So many uses for a system like this. These are just a few.
2. They are getting current with sec filings.
3. Low float and low SS. To be up front there was talk of an RS at the board meeting and it was approved by the board. But lets go over a few details. First the share structure is ridiculously low. If an rs was executed it would leave a little over a million shares in the float which makes no sense to execute. Second is this was approved by the board not filed. Means they are open to an RS but doesn't mean they have to execute as they did not when it was considered years ago as well. Third you will get a fair warning when this will happen. As an sec reporting company they will have to file a pre 14 and then a def 14 in order execute an RS. Then you know its real. I for one am not worried even the least bit about an RS. It is merely an "all options on the table" meeting in my opinion as this is just now waking up again.
4. They are one of very few processors of MJ credit sales. This has been a sticky issue for most because of its legal status as a whole in the US. Main stream banks and processors won't touch it because of the federal laws. However they are setting themselves up to be THE processor for the MJ industry.
5. New management with new enthusiasm. New CEO taking the company to new levels. Old management realized they needed new blood to take WSHE where it needs to go.
6. Although there is a CE on otcmarkets(which is why this is flying under the radar right now), they are keeping shareholders up to date on edebitglobal.com. Once they get filings in order i suspect otcmarkets will come next.
Copyright © E-Debit Global Corporation. All Rights Reserved
BRINGING FINANCIAL CONTINUITY TO A NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
E-DEBIT GLOBAL CORPORATION
WHAT WE DO!
?01. Full Accountability and Transparency.
We guarantee effective and knowledgeable representation for all of our Shareholder. Our reputation and 20 year history of full accountability and transparency speaks for itself. There's no substitution for the best.
02. Dedicated and Loyal Partners
The complex, important, and often ground-breaking business matters on which we are engaged can attract the best and brightest partners within the industry. Our 20 year continued collaboration demonstrates we've been lucky enough to hire and work with the best of the best and we will continue to do so in the future opportunities being presented .
03. We Treat Our Business
Partners with Respect
Whether our business partners are looking to get started, expand or it's in need of a change, you can rest assured that we’re going to be there. We’re committed to providing you with top notch support and knowledge. We deal with every partner with a focus on integrity and clarity on where we are going and how we are going to get there.
E-Debit Global Corporation affiliate provides Business to Business connectivity.
Providing Industry Participants Capital Investment with transparent administrative and financial accountability.
Incorporated in Denver, Colorado, E-Debit Global has a history originated on it's nationwide Automated Teller networks. Powered by the finest payment platform application software E-Debit Global provides one of technologies most advanced single source, end to end transaction solutions in North America.
Holding an equity investment position in One of forty-seven member organizations within the Canadian Interac Association, E-Debit Global participates in secure acquiring, authorization, switching and settlement of financial transactions across multiple channels through its partner Westsphere Systems Inc .
E-Debit Global's infrastructure is fully PCI compliant (payment card industry Data Security Standards). What ever payment method you chose,our business focus is on delivering innovative transaction processing related products and solutions to Cardholders and Merchants through our partners
E-DEBIT GLOBAL CORPORATION
#601, 95 EMERSON STREET
DENVER, COLORADO 80218
E-Debit Global Corporation has entered into discussions for the establishment of a MOU with TMC re California medical marijuana market.
New Headquarters- Contact Info
#601 - 95 Emerson Street
Denver, Colorado 80218
Outstanding Shares - 292,944,681 a/o 4/24/2014
Restricted Shares - 96,887,939 a/o 4/24/2014
Float: 196,056,742 a/o 4/24/2014
Authorized - 500,000,000 a/o 4/24/2014
Transfer Agent (ungagged):
Holladay Stock Transfer
2939 N. 67th Place
Scottsdale, AZ 85251