Alternate Health Corp.
Tickers: CSE: AHG, OTCQB: AHGIF
Facebook Investors Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AHGInvestorsGroup CanaCard/CannaPass
- licensing technology for licensed producers in both Canada and USA
- CanaPass has a first mover advantage in Florida
- Partnership w Liberty Health (LHS), NAC (META) and MedMen (MMEN)
Alternate Health Four Twenty Inc. Welcome to california!
Four Twenty Inc. is situated in the heart of California Humboldt County. One of the worlds most famous cultivation areas. An award winning region of California where all the premium top shelf marijuana is cultivated.
The Emerald Triangle represent a marijuana economy of more than 400m$ per year.
Four Twenty Inc. Share Structure
-15 000 sqrft facility
-9 acres of land
-Cannabis distribution, manufacturing, processing, cultivation licenses.
-Large network of growers (70 artisan cannabis growers) producing over 50 000kgs of premium top shelf marijuana dedicated exclusively for Four Twenty Inc. to process, distribute, and sell.
As of NOV 15.
Share price: 0.60$
shares outstanding: 53m
Options/warrants: 3m @2.00$ average
Market cap: 32m$
Cash in the bank: 3.5m$ +5.5m$ access to 20m$USD non-dilutive 5.1%int.
About Alternate Health
Alternate Health (CSE: AHG, OTCQB: AHGIF) is an international cannabis company, focusing on technology and value-added services. Alternate Health’s industry-leading software systems provide the platform for the company’s diverse operations, including distribution and the first medial cannabis software portal approved by the Florida Department of Health.
Alternate Health’s corporate office is located in Toronto, Canada, with additional offices in Venice and Humboldt County, California and San Antonio, Texas. The Company is well positioned to reinvest internal operating cash flow in its platform and product development over the long term, creating an attractive investment profile for its shareholders. Alternate Health resides in the cannabis sector along with companies like GW Pharmaceuticals, AXIM Biotechnologies Inc., and Canopy Growth Corporation. For more information about Alternate Health Corp., visit www.alternatehealth.ca.
INVESTOR UPDATE - NOVEMBER 2018 - Date: November 20, 2018
Specifically talks about their Cannabis strategy and execution in Humboldt County! https://www.alternatehealth.ca/docs/2018-11-20-Investor_Letter.pdf
Alternate Health's Website, Very Professional Outfit:
Be sure to check out the investor's slide deck:
Very interesting to see who took part in the last PP
3) Rocco Meliambro has 750,000 shares. He is on the board of National Access Cannabis Corp
1) PI Financial Corp. ITF Paskwayak Business Development Corporation Ltd. Opaskwyak, Manitoba Bought 3.75 Million shares in the last Private Placement.
After doing some digging i noticed that Paskwayak Business Development Corporation are First Nations from the Opaskwayak Cree Nation.
- They are heavily invested in National Access Cannabis Corp.
- They are also invested in Trichome Financial Corp. (Specialty Finance for the Cannabis Industry)
2) PI Financial Corp.For: Mark Goliger Burlington, ON bought 125,000 shares. He is CEO of National Access Cannabis.
See full list of AHG Private placement participants here: https://webfiles.thecse.com/CSE_Form_9_-_NoticeofIssuanceofSecurities_-_21Dec18_-_final.pdf