Everything stated on this board is his, her, or whomevers opinion. You must assume they are neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice, and are not registered as a securities broker-dealer or an investment adviser. If you choose to invest your money in the stock they have talk about, you're doing it at your own risk. So please do your own DD before risking your own money, because you never know what the person has on their mind. They could be pumper or even basher, you never know unless you know them personally.
This board is to talk about stock and get to know each other. I don't want any quarreling it will not be accepted on this board. Tell us what stock could be getting close to a good
break-out? We all like to find those diamonds in the rough that will make up 10 times are money invested if not more.
My Ten Rules:
MARKET MAKER SIGNALS
- Protect profits, such as if you pay $500 for a stock @ .0012 and it goes to .0024 if you don't want to sell all your share, then just sell half of your share to get the money you put in it back so you're playing with free money.
- Always do your own due diligence aka DD, which mean your own research.
- Don't believe anyone till you do your own research, because there's basher out there that gets paid to do that.
- Buy low and sell high, but don't chase a stock most penny's' will dump 98 out of a 100 times, which is called pump and dump. Front running, people own the stock then promote it while selling.
- Know your 3 E's: enter, exit, and escape. Know you enter point then execute a trade, then know what your get out point is, but when the worst comes you need to know when to get out.
- Journal always keep record of all your trades winning or losing, writing the positive and the negative you will know where you went wrong or what you did right, it will improve you as a trader.
- Learn to lose, because you will not win the all, so you need to learn to accept losing some money because it will happen.
- If you don't trust your skill get a practice account to better them, and when your get one use a realistic amount of money that you will be investing, such as $10,000 or 20,000 not 1 million.
- Never marry a stock that's a way to lose all your money that's invested in that stock. Refer back to #5.
- Never get greedy because there's always a chance the stock and drop as quick as it went up.
Penny traders believe that Market Makers (MM) will "signal" moves in advance buy using small amounts of buys or sells as "signals". The "signals" are such a small amount of shares (worth no more than 5 or 10 dollars) that no trader would have paid a commission that costs more than the amount of shares bought. The "signals" are from one MM to another.
100 - I need shares.
200 - I need shares badly,but do not take the stock down.
300 - Take the price down so I can load shares
400 - Keep trading it sideways.
500 - Gap the stock. This gap can be either up or down, depending on the direction of the 500 signal.
Website I Personally Use
Board Stock Pick