50/50 are good odds as a gambler but if one takes previous CC's the odds go in my favor as to nothing coming about from the CC. Vringo has outlined what the CC will be focused on! Don't get me wrong…when it comes to Google they have appealed which means more court dates…i.e.
- Recent rulings by the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia in Vringo's subsidiary I/P Engine's litigation against Google et al., the appellate process and expected timelines.
Which means they will NOT be able to go into detail on specifics of the case.
When it comes to the global litigations one has to lean towards the same scenario. One thing which does bring a small twinge of interest is…
- New enforcement actions and anticipated timelines in subsidiary Vringo Infrastructure's global litigations against ZTE Corporation, ASUS, and Tyco Corporation.
Bottom line again they will not be able to go into specifics. Don't get me wrong I'm not blaming Vringo because they can't discuss these issues in detail. I fully understand they can't.
With the following they are items which have been common topics in previous CC's.
- Vringo's growing patent portfolio.
- Vringo's technology partnership with Infomedia and related innovation initiatives.
- The company's capitalization, corporate structure and key financial indicators.
Am I in or out…for about 2 years I've been here with no intentions of selling…YET. I hope you didn't get the wrong impression with my original post as trying to be negative.
I just don't get all this chatter about buyouts, shorts, $15 predictions every time a good piece of news comes out.
My point as I think I said before until the money is in the bank we will not be a valid financial stock. At this time the fat lady is just clearing her throat getting ready to sing. All the CC is going to do is to give her another cough drop.
She will sing.