Remember the rig Bill Hardin was alleged to have taken from Treaty and stored in his yard? Where is the proof his followed any of the steps in the collection process for a business? Where is the copy of the Notice of Judgement filed with the Secretary of State? Where is a copy for all to see of the Writ of Execution authorizing the seizure of business assets? All we were shown was a court judgement and that alone doesn't allow Hardin to seize anything!
In order for someone to enforce a judgement and collect from a business entity they usually have to do the following;
1. Ask to pay the judgement verbally or in writing then wait 10 days
2. Write a final demand letter
3. Obtain a business property lien then have it served
4. File a Notice of Judgement Lien with the Secretary of State
5. File a Writ of Execution with the court to seize business assets (good for 180 days - varies by state)
6. Serve your Writ of Execution (usually by the county sheriff)
7. Once seized the property is auctioned off to satisfy the judgement.