Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > Patriot Coal Corporation (fka PCXCQ)

Most likely the common stock will be worthless.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
used0000 Member Profile

Followed By 20
Posts 2,043
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/25/12
160x600 placeholder
used0000   Saturday, 08/17/13 11:17:29 AM
Re: Sheikhmarzoog post# 6122
Post # of 7500 
Most likely the common stock will be worthless. Getting close to that point here.

"9. What will happen to Patriot’s common stock? Will stockholders receive any compensation if the stock is
cancelled?
• We are not in a position to offer investment advice, and you should be aware that the SEC rules on insider trading and the company's insider trading policies continue to apply.
• At this time, we do not know what will happen to Patriot’s common stock as a result of the Chapter 11
reorganization. Typically, the common stock of a company in Chapter 11 is cancelled upon its emergence from the reorganization process and stockholders usually receive no value for any common stock they still hold at that time."

http://www.patriotcoal.com/assets/files/Employee%20FAQ%205.29.13.pdf

All posts are in my opinion only. My posts should never be taken as a recommendation to buy or sell any stock. Some opinions posted by me on this website or elsewhere on the internet could be due to uninformed or incorrect opinions based on actual facts.
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist