Fidelity SPDR Advertisement
Home > Boards > US OTC > Telecommunications Hardware > Massive Dynamics, Inc (MSSD)

Echo and Brwns:

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
DrContango Member Profile

Followed By 45
Posts 1,081
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 07/10/02
160x600 placeholder
Post-effective Amendment (investment Company, Rule 485(b)) (485bpos) "Edgar (US Regulatory)" - 11/13/2013 2:31:04 PM
Post-effective Amendment (investment Company, Rule 485(b)) (485bpos) "Edgar (US Regulatory)" - 11/13/2013 2:30:28 PM
Notification That Quarterly Report Will Be Submitted Late (nt 10-q) "Edgar (US Regulatory)" - 11/13/2013 2:28:44 PM
DrContango   Tuesday, 04/16/13 03:48:06 AM
Re: Echo20 post# 537
Post # of 737 
Echo and Brwns:

Thumbs up and thumbs down to you guys. You started some legitimate work but then blew it, imo...

At least I've piqued your interest.

Now you need to act like you've got "skin in the game" or be a curious scam-buster like me...

Again, if you read my notes carefully, I have made absolutely no allegations against this "company". I've only pointed out the SEC filings and raised some cynical questions.

And I'll continue along that line.

First of all, legitimate companies have realistic business plans and a company mission.

A successful manufacturing/marketing company USUALLY will only succeed in one market segment. Successful companies look for syngergies of manufacturing, product dvlpment, marketing and sales to lower costs.

Let's see, UnderArmour began by selling perspiration protective athletic undergarments and then recently and carefully branched into athletic shoes. They aren't selling Lego knock-offs, designer purses, and enzymatic cleansers.

Cisco, on the other hand, two years ago completely abandoned their genre defining, profitable Flip digital video camera division, because it was out-of-sync with the rest of the firm's mission.

So, pray tell, what ties together, MSSD's vast portfolio of vaporware, er products...

What synergies do they bring the firm.

Now, let's just look at the 3d nonsense.

First Print Forge.

Google PrintForge 3d: 13310 hits

Now Google PrintForge and add (-)dash MSSD, no space
ie, PrintForge -MSSD -Massive

that tells Google to search PrintForge but omit all instances that include MSSD and Massive: 163 hits

First hit:

click me

Now go to work...

Oops, what does this mean???

It says: Print Forge 3D Limited
The Hong Kong company was established in 7 March 2013, Company Registration Number: 1871019, belonging to the Hong Kong Local companies(Private companies)

But wait a minute, wait a minute:

Massive Dynamics to Acquire Hong-Kong Based Developer of 3D Printers
Business WirePress Release: Massive Dynamics Inc. – Tue, Mar 5, 2013 8:00 AM EST

Holy Batman!!!

MASSIVE DYNAMICS INVENTS THE TIME MACHINE!!!!!!

and check out this completely bogus hit:

phony blog

The phony blog post was created the same day as the press release and lists PrintForge amongst other 3d printers. But as you peruse the other blog entries, a curious mind will deduce that the entire web site was manufactured just to set up the illusion that the blog entry and mention of PrintForge is genuine.

But wait a minute!!!!

Massive Dynamics, Inc. – Tue, Mar 19, 2013 8:05 AM EDT

CUPERTINO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--

Massive Dynamics Inc. (MSSD) has received their first shipment of 3D printers from Hong Kong based PrintForge 3D Ltd., a recently acquired division of Massive Dynamics. The company's state of the art PrintForge 3D Printer boasts an approachable aesthetic among other attractive qualities.

The new PrintForge 3D Printers are sleek, light (weighing only 19.6 lbs) and are compatible with Windows based systems. These qualities make the PrintForge 3D Printer very accessible to the average, non-technical, consumer or hobbyist. Massive Dynamics plans to launch a revised PrintForge website with more product details shortly.

Wow, that was FAST!!!!!

Now let's Google RealView 3D

Wow, again. It's a good thing that Massive invented that time machine because it's back to 2009!!!

So once again, guys, you've got to take the Fools' Cap off and think for yourself.

In the world of technology and computers, three years is a decade. That ReadView 3D prototype that the inventors were shopping for 3 years ago is probably now the Commodore64 of the field.

A scamster can purchase something like this for pennies on the dollar and they have a working prototype to hype up and possibly sell to Marks before the scam collapses. It's an old con...

Quote:
Real View being a cost effective scanner for 3d could work with
Massive Dynamics 3d printers.

Real View is real and that enhances the potentials of Print Forge Printers and MSSD.

E-Cho:

You've got to stop thinking like a Mark and take your head outside of the promoters' vise.

There is an important term/concept in economics, one that when ignored buries people and businesses. It is the concept of the "sunk cost". It means that money has already been "sunk" and it cannot be recovered.

Every day is a new day. Money you have lost has been "sunk". It is best to move on, imo. To sell this piece of detritus and hopefully earn it back with a legitimate investment somewhere else.

Good luck to you!

Doc

PS: On researching this note, I came across this piece and discovered that it had already been posted. It raises many of the questions that I raise and even uses the term Vaporware.

read me

How many shots across the bow do ya'll need or do I need to send a red comet???

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist