Fidelity SPDR Advertisement
Home > Boards > Free Zone > Penny Fundamentals > DD Support Board and Fraud Research Team

MJNA: CEO's response:

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Renee Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 946
Posts 16,639
Boards Moderated 10
Alias Born 07/12/04
160x600 placeholder
Stocks End Mixed; OPEC Sinks Energy Sector
U.S. stocks posted a mixed finish in a holiday-shortened session Friday as energy shares got slammed a day after the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries did nothing to alleviate a global supply glut.
Top Equities Stories Of The Day
How to X-Ray Your Portfolio
Canada Resident Caught Up in China Corruption Probe
Hutchison Whampoa Prepping Bid for U.K.'s EE or O2 -Reuters
Correction to La Compagnie Fares Story
London Oil Stocks Extend Losses On OPEC Target Decision
SEC Grants Bank of America Short-Term Waiver from Hedge-Fund Restrictions
Samsung to Buy Back $2 Billion Worth of Shares -- Update
European Oil Stocks Finish Lower After OPEC Holds Production Target
Renee Member Level  Friday, 02/15/13 06:27:23 PM
Re: A deleted message
Post # of 80728 
MJNA: CEO's response:

MSidesMJNA Friday, February 15, 2013 6:13:38 PM
Re: None Post # of 79588

Personal THANK YOU to the Supporters. I, Michelle Sides, Chairman and COO of MJNA - absolutely NOT the one who was referred to in the highly defamatory article, wanted to say thank you for your support in this personal attack against me and MJNA.

Although I appreciate the retraction Mr. Alpha, the damage was done and you accomplished your criminal goal. Now, you will deal with the consequences of those actions from me, the litigation attorneys, the SEC and from the sounds of it a few hundred of my highly intelligent shareholders who saw this for what it was, so by all means, I hope you enjoyed your 5 minutes of fame this morning.

Nonetheless, I wanted to personally say THANK YOU for everyone who has been supportive not just today but since the beginning. We are incredibly proud of MJNA, what we have accomplished and where we are headed. So again, thank you.

Michelle Sides

To bite the worm of incite is to bite the HOOK of the antagonist . They win .
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist