Fidelity SPDR Advertisement
Home > Boards > Free Zone > Penny Trading - Technical > Hot Stocks & Low Float Plays

I Hope IMMB doesnt fly to fast, the

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
stockseekerok Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 748
Posts 71,575
Boards Moderated 7
Alias Born 03/13/04
160x600 placeholder
S&P 500, Dow Close At Record Levels
The U.S. stock market rallied on Friday, sending the S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average into record territory, after a surprise stimulus plan from the Bank of Japan was announced.
Top Equities Stories Of The Day
Sony Posts Hefty Loss
Omega Healthcare to Buy Aviv REIT
U.S. Stocks, Bonds Dip on Fed Outlook
Starbucks Sales Growth Disappoints; Delivery Is Coming -- 3rdUpdate
Two Picks to Dig Into Pipelines, Shale Energy -- Barron's
Twitter Demotes Product Chief Daniel Graf
Byron Wien: Slow Growth Good for Stock Market -- Barron's
Jefferies Expected to Book up to $15 Million Loss on Toms Shoes Debt, Sources Say -- Update
stockseekerok Member Level  Friday, 02/15/13 07:33:25 AM
Re: MissyL post# 26064
Post # of 31892 
I Hope IMMB doesnt fly to fast, the stock that went from .17 to 1.75 for me did it all in like 2 days and it never recovered from that fast flight, one reason was the company never really got known enough. you know quick pop and forgot kinda deal unlike CBIS which although declined in price from the July 2009 run its offered many big moves off and on at different price levels

I also think XCHC gets big news today

Why Settle For 20-30 % Gains Hot Stocks & Low Float Plays Brings 100 % Gainers For You
http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.aspx?board_id=17970
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist