Home > Boards > Free Zone > Penny Trading - Technical > MOMO'S BREAKOUT BOARD

Check out some of the posts I made

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Stock Sumo Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 275
Posts 8,381
Boards Moderated 5
Alias Born 09/04/09
160x600 placeholder
Germany's Upper House Passes Energy Law
The upper house, which represents Germany's 16 states and which could have delayed the bill, passed the bill ending months of tough negotiations. And the reform of the renewable energy law can come into force as planned on August 1.
Shire Files 8K - Other Events
China Labels iPhone a Security Threat
European Stocks Stumble To 2-month Low On Portugal Woes
Cisco, Facebook Edge Higher; Micron Slips
IBM to Spend $3 Billion on Chip Research Over Five Years
A Difficult Quarter Again Seen for Banks
ADR Shares End Mixed; Telefonica, Portugal Telecom Shares Trade Actively
U.S. Hot Stocks: Hot Stocks to Watch
European Stock Markets Climb After Five-day Selloff
Stock Sumo Member Level  Wednesday, 12/05/12 11:34:27 PM
Re: Bruce the Stock Guy post# 1042873
Post # of 1400475 
Compensated Awareness Post - View Disclaimer
Check out some of the posts I made on this board down the page a bit from earlier!!! Do some research on Jason Otteson you will learn that he is a stand up guy and doesn't play in terms of getting together large capital for funding and backing his investors money. He helped finance the Hoffman brothers so they could expand there mining operation to 2 claims instead of just one which they had last season. Think about it, in order to be able to expand into two operations they need twice the amount equipment, man power and land which requires a lease to have the property to mine on. That required a lot of capital. Jason Otteson helped the Hoffman brothers put together the necessary means to facilitate that. Think about what he can do for CGRA!!!

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist