Fidelity SPDR Advertisement
Home > Boards > US OTC > Automotive and Transportation > IAHL Corporation (IAHL)

I'll hafta check but I don't remember anything

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
antisubmarinewarfare Member Profile

Followed By 45
Posts 3,663
Boards Moderated 2
Alias Born 09/14/03
160x600 placeholder
Altenesol Colombia S.A.S Engages Prietocarrizosa to Finalize Contracts for Total LNG Production as Project Accelerates "GlobeNewswire Inc." - 6/9/2014 9:30:00 AM
Altenesol LLC Selects AMCS Corporation "GlobeNewswire Inc." - 5/21/2014 9:30:00 AM
Altenesol S.A.S. Signs Binding Agreement With Empresas Publicas de Medellin (EPM) "GlobeNewswire Inc." - 1/31/2014 9:45:00 AM
Altenesol and Altenesol S.A.S. Complete FEED Study and Land Purchase "GlobeNewswire Inc." - 12/20/2013 10:00:00 AM
antisubmarinewarfare   Tuesday, 12/04/12 08:46:52 PM
Re: Its A Whiz post# 43947
Post # of 45389 
I'll hafta check but I don't remember anything about a 5 DEC PR... I think they said 4th Quarter PR but didn't specify exact date. I am happy to see the stability in pps and share structure. Good things are coming and I am confident that they will be announced when they happen. I hope that they wait to give us Big News after New Year cuz I will buy up whatever I can of these shares that are selling so cheaply here at year end. With the multiple issues that are cooking right now, 2013 should be a FANTASTIC YEAR for those of us that are still standing. Each new development brings a few new investors.

~~~ASW~~~
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist