New job posting:
Insperity – Red Bank, NJ
From: BrightMove — 6 days ago
Natcore Technology, Inc. is looking for someone who is interested in leveraging their language skills and integrating into a company that would take advantage of other skill sets such as accounting, administration, or marketing. Must be able to speak, read and write both Mandarin and English languages. Position is full-time and located in Red Bank NJ.
• 4-yr. college degree required
• Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook)
• Proven ability to show initiative, confidentiality and flexibility
• Education or experience in either accounting, administration or marketing. Language capability is only a portion of the opportunity.
• Appropriate immigration status allowing travel from the States to ChinaResponsibilities:
• Translate correspondence between Natcore Technology and China
• Write correspondence to contacts in China
• Interpret conference calls and meetings
• Assist in day-to-day office administrative activities
• Familiar with Chinese business protocols
• Willingness to travel to China
Natcore Technology is a very high level research and development company in the solar area. We have research facilities in Rochester NY, Houston TX and Denver CO. The technology allows a variety of thin coatings on solar cells to make them more efficient, less expensive and less toxic. The technology will evolve into a solar cell with twice the efficiency at half the cost of current cells.
We value our employees time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary annually, depending on experience, and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth. We are a public company and our employees benefit from periodic grants of stock options in the company.
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.