Investors Hub Daily
iHub My Stocks Activity
Ticker Buzz Cloud
Most Followed Members
Hot on StockWiki
My Image Gallery
DD Support Board and Fraud Research Team
ANTS - what is this rubbish? I mean
Post New Msg
Monday, September 24, 2012 11:54:05 AM
ANTS - what is this rubbish? I mean RED FLAG!
ANTS Defendant Lawsuits Status
•Lawsuit in Federal Court, New York, by Gemini is closed. Gemini awarded a 9K judgment against ANTS. [ANTS never delivered the stock to Gemini under the terms of the agreement.]
•Lawsuit by Ronald Peterson, former ANTS employee and sixteen other former ANTS employees in a class action was against ANTS was granted a default judgment on June 12, 2012. ANTS Appellate attorneys will file an appeal.
•Sybase lawsuit against ANTS, Superior Court, San Francisco California, filed a default judgment against ANTS for $1.4 million dollars on June 18, 2012. ANT's appellate attorneys will file an appeal. ANTS may also file in Federal Court in Georgia a lawsuit against Sybase and SAP.
• Other potential Federal lawsuits may be filed against major corporations regarding ANTS Intellectual Property.
Notes: The Corporate Law Group, LLP, a three person law firm, with Paul Marrotta, lead Attorney, on these suits, only informed me in detail and status, with extraordinary little lead time to gain other Counsel in California to avoid the Peterson and Sybase default judgments. In fact, opposing Counsel in the Sybase lawsuit conveyed to me that such behavior by CLG was unethical. The CLG and Mr. Marrotta no longer represent ANTS in any capacity.]
•Mr. Kozak on May 2, 2012 withdrew corporate funds from an ANTS corporate bank account. Mr. Kozak resigned on April 30, 2012. This is being legally pursued.
•Mr. Kozak's status as a Strategic Advisor as declared in the SEC 8-K filing of May 2, 2012 was never consummated. Mr. Kozak has no formal or informal relationship with ANTS.
•Mr. Kozak and the former Board of Directors hold individual tail policies on D&O insurance that expire on May 1, 2013. ANTS was not so insured. [All matters that are discovered since 2000 through April 30, 2012 that may be actionable under these D&O policies will be actively pursued.]
•All former bonus or termination plans for Officers and Board Members approved by ANTS former Board of Directors have been vacated or terminated by the new Board of Directors under advisement by ANTS attorneys.
•All personnel details of individuals posting on Raging Bull and other sites regarding ANTS Software Inc. or ANTS personnel that might contain derogatory, libelous or scandalous comments excluding their individual comments relative to ANTS stock performance can and will be obtained legally by ANTS attorneys for determination of legal action.
This is in the IBOX - not sure where it came from.
Caveat emptor - ranked on pink sheets. No 10k filings since a May 2011 amended 10K for the year ended December 31, 2010. tons of 8k's since.
Maxed out Share Structure (the pink sheets are wrong)
A/S 300,000,000 common
with 50,000,000 preferred - 12,000,000 of the 50,000,000 was designated as
Last amendment on 11/19/2010
JOINT FILING AGREEMENT
This Joint Filing Agreement, entered into and effective as of
April 26, 2012
, is made by and among
Ironridge Global IV,
Ltd., a British Virgin Islands business company, Ironridge Global Partners, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, Brendan T. O’Neil, Richard H. Kreger, John C. Kirkland and Keith Coulston pursuant to Rule 13d-1(k)(1) under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
IV entered into a Stock Purchase Agreement with the issuer effective as of April 26, 2012,
to purchase an aggregate of 100 shares of Series B Convertible Preferred Stock in exchange for cash in the amount of $10,000.00 per share
. The transaction is subject to customary closing conditions, equity conditions, and an increase in issuer’s authorized common stock. The preferred shares will be convertible into shares of common stock, and dividends including a make whole may be paid in shares of common stock, based on the terms of the preferred. In addition, IV obtained shares of common stock of the issuer in exchange for satisfying liabilities of the issuer acquired by IV for cash, and has the right to obtain additional common shares based a stipulated formula. However, IV understands that the issuer does not currently have any authorized shares of common stock available for issuance.
IV is prohibited from receiving any shares of common stock that would cause it to be deemed to beneficially own more than 4.99% of the issuer’s total outstanding shares at any one time.
For purposes of calculating the percent of class, the reporting persons have assumed that there are a total of 300,000,000 shares of common stock
such that an aggregate of 15,756,000 common shares issued to IV would represent 4.99% of the outstanding common stock after such issuance.
Entity Number 1573651
ANTS SOFTWARE INC.
Filing Type FOREIGN CORPORATION
Original Filing Date 10/04/2005
Location: County: State:
Agent / Registrant Information
DARLENE E FIERLE
140 NORTH MAIN STREET SUITE A
Effective Date: 06/08/2012
Contact Status: Active
Filing Type Date of Filing Document Number/Image
FOREIGN LICENSE/FOR-PROFIT 10/04/2005 200527801582
FOREIGN/AGENT CHANGE OF ADDRESS 01/22/2010 201002200196
FOREIGN/AGENT CHANGE OF ADDRESS 01/25/2011 201102500315
DOMESTIC AGENT SUBSEQUENT APPOINTMENT 06/08/2012 201216500982
FOREIGN/AMENDMENT 06/08/2012 201216501157
1031 Cambridge Square, Suite F Alpharetta Georgia
OHIO office address
356 W. Pugh Street Springboro Ohio 45066
PARCEL LOCATION: 356 PUGH DR W NBHD CODE: 97002A00
GONDECK PATRICIA A
Name GONDECK PATRICIA A
Mailing Address 356 W PUGH DR
City, State, Zip SPRINGBORO, OH 45066
Pink sheet address:
1031 Cambridge Square
Alpharetta, GA 30009
ANTS CEO Corner – September 17, 2012
. Posted in CEO's Corner
CEO Corner – September 17, 2012
• ANTs has received a $7mm contract from a private firm for architectural and programming support for a FORTUNE 500 Company. ANTs is a sub-contractor to the primecontractor. The project start date is November 2012.
• ANTs are in negotiations with SAP, China regarding their existing client projects involving the AAA (ACS Advanced architecture) as well as long term projects and licensing of other ANTs non-exclusive IP products. Service and support contracts are contemplated.
ANTs is in negotiations withIBM, Italy regarding their existing client projects involving the AAA (ACS Advanced architecture) as well as long term projects and licensing of other ANTs non-exclusive licensed IP products. Service and support contracts are contemplated.
• ANTs has been contacted by a well known and respected New York Venture Group that provides revenue accelerating direct sales C-level marketing. They have successful direct C level contacts and relationships with FORTUNE 500 companies including Chrysler, Ford, Glaxo SmithKline, Chase, Boeing, Time Warner, Johnson & Johnson, Verizon, Pfizer, FedEx, Citigroup, The Hartford, Wal-Mart, Procter & Gamble, JP Morgan and General Electric to name a few. The New York Venture Group is a senior enterprise technology marketing group. Their interest is in the AAA (ACS Advanced architecture) and other ANTs IP non-exclusive licenses. ANTs contact by this firm was at the request of several of their FORTUNE 500 clients regarding the ACS.
• ANTs negotiations continue with several private and successful companies including Home Junction–Spatial Match, as earlier noted. Successful conclusion is tied to the continuing and successful private ANTs share buyback program. Indirect evidence of the success of the buyback program is the volume shift that occurs almost daily with ANTs stock.
• ANTs is now fully subscribed in the common stock as authorized by the Delaware Secretary of State, ANTs state of incorporation and bylaws all of which is in the public domain.
• ANTs Attorney and CPA’s teams continue to make progress on all respective backward and forward looking tasks.
• ANTs is pleased to announce the appointment of
Mr. Tom Reimer as ANTs Shareholder Liaison
. Please direct all shareholder questions to Mr. Reimer at 937-436-3742. Mr. Reimer is an ANTs shareholder and has been involved with ANTs for twenty years. Mr. Reimer reports to Dr. Kautzmann directly.
Talks of buybacks and taking the this CE "thing" to nasdaq. tsk tsk
Post New Msg
Report TOS Violation
+/- to Watchlist
© 2013 InvestorsHub.Com, Inc.
Terms of Service
Advertise With Us
Stock Market 101
Investor Help Forum
iHub on Facebook
iHub on Twitter
iHub iPhone/iPad App
iHub Android App