Fidelity SPDR Advertisement
Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > Copper King Mining Corporation (fka CPRKQ)

I hear the marching music!

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Johnny4profits Member Profile

Followed By 338
Posts 18,434
Boards Moderated 12
Alias Born 04/24/09
160x600 placeholder
S&P 500, Dow Close At Record Levels
The U.S. stock market rallied on Friday, sending the S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average into record territory, after a surprise stimulus plan from the Bank of Japan was announced.
Top Equities Stories Of The Day
Omega Healthcare to Buy Aviv REIT
Sony Posts Hefty Loss
Starbucks Sales Growth Disappoints; Delivery Is Coming -- 3rdUpdate
Two Picks to Dig Into Pipelines, Shale Energy -- Barron's
U.S. Stocks, Bonds Dip on Fed Outlook
Twitter Demotes Product Chief Daniel Graf
Byron Wien: Slow Growth Good for Stock Market -- Barron's
Jefferies Expected to Book up to $15 Million Loss on Toms Shoes Debt, Sources Say -- Update
Johnny4profits   Monday, 09/10/12 02:12:44 PM
Re: ChuckD-MSB post# 78616
Post # of 80491 
I hear the marching music!
And it is sweet to my ears.
It has been and remains the
good fight and I am pleased.

CPRKQ
Quote:
Good news from the hearing today.

The Court approved the Disclosure Statement meaning that we will now proceed to voting and confirmation of the Plan.

The Company will mail out notices regarding the confirmation hearing by this Friday. The Equity Committee agreed that the Company will not have to mail out actual copies of the Disclosure Statement or the Plan to shareholders in order to save costs. The notice that you guys will receive will direct you to a website where you can obtain copies.

Any objections to the Plan will have to be filed no later than October 16. All ballots must also be returned to Debtors’ counsel so that they are received by October 16. Ballots cannot be mailed to the Court. The Debtors will have to file responses to any objections to the Plan by October 25. The hearing on confirmation of the Plan will be held on October 30 at 2:00 pm Mountain Time.

WHETHER YOU SWIM OR DROWN IS YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY AND THERE ARE
NO EXCUSES,ONLY WHATEVER YOUR RESULTS MAY BE. ENJOY LIFE IF YOU CAN!

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist