Fidelity SPDR Advertisement
Home > Boards > US OTC > Banking and Finance > Montague International Holding (MIHL)

You keep mixing up ROSNI sro. which is

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
MIHL Board Member Profile
 
Followed By 8
Posts 486
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 07/21/12
160x600 placeholder
MIHL Board   Wednesday, 08/29/12 05:27:36 PM
Re: teddibear post# 6598
Post # of 11532 
You keep mixing up ROSNI sro. which is a Czech Republic Company and Montague International Holding Ltd. The only relationship between the two companies are as follows:

1. ROSNI s.r.o had acted as a consultant in purchasing the HI-Tech Crime Solutions shell by the current management.
2. ROSNI s.r.o. was paid 25,000,000 shares for its efforts.
3. ROSNI s.r.o. provides consulting services to the MIHL.

The plan is for Montague International Investment Bank to be absorbed into MIHL as soon as all of its registrations as an investment bank are completed - at this point MIHL does not own any stock in Montague International Investment Bank.

Montague Investment Bank was sold to a Russian Group that currently holds 90% of all of its outstanding stock. ROSNI s.r.o. holds the remaining 10%. This company was initially planned as a holding company for a small US Commercial Bank but MIHL Management decided they did not need it for that purpose and that a new holding company will be formed in the state where the bank charter will be acquired. The purchase of a US Bank is not something that will happen overnight but is part of the strategic plan.

I hope that answers your questions. Again ROSNI is not MIHL - no cross ownership with the exception of the fee paid in form of stock of assiting with the purchase of the shell. Look on the OTC MIHL Company Info and you will see that I am listed as consultant to the Company not an officer of MIHL. I am however a SVP of ROSNI and had been assigned by the top management as the consultant on the contract with MIHL. My job is to assist MIHL with the development of its business model.

Robert Ringold, one of the directors of MIHL will be responsible for investor relations with all questions to be directed via our website as soon as it is up. We expect the site to be up and running by Saturday however, it might be Tuesday or Wednesday.

In addition, we will be submitted the final documentation by Friday of next week to remove the Skull and Cross Bones from the OTC Markets. I have a telephone conference with them tomorrow to see how we can expedite matters.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist