Investors Hub Daily
iHub My Stocks Activity
Ticker Buzz Cloud
Most Followed Members
Hot on StockWiki
My Image Gallery
DD Support Board and Fraud Research Team
QWTR - excellent job on your research report!
Post New Msg
Tuesday, August 07, 2012 11:53:21 PM
QWTR - excellent job on your research report! I'll follow you on twitter. I look forward to seeing your future reports.
I had looked at QWTR back on July 28th after some unusual trading activity.
In my research I found that SIHL Investments International Inc (Edwin Speckert) owned 100,000 shares after the share exchange which he received for $200,000 in debt he allegedly was owed by Quest Water Solutions Inc prior to the share exchange with the RPM Dental Inc shell.
So SIHL Investments International Inc got 1,000,000 Quest Water Solutions Inc shares for that $200,000 debt, but the 1,000,000 Quest Water Solutions Inc shares became 100,000 shares following the share exchange.
Since the share exchange, the QWTR shell has done a 20:1 forward split turning those 100,000 QWTR shares owned by SIHL Investments International Inc into 2,000,000 shares now worth $3.12 million. Not a bad return on a $200,000 investment - well worth paying $900,000 for a promotion.
Another anonymous foreign entity from Seychelles called Dartmore International Inc owns 4,000,000 QWTR shares now worth $6.24 million. I'm curious if you were able to find out any information about the owner of that foreign entity.
Dartmore International Inc previously has shown up as a large shareholder in Fresh Traffic Group Inc (FTGC), Brazil Gold Corp (BRZG), Coastal Pacific Mining Corp (CPMCF), and Custom Restaurant & Hospitality Group (CRHY) among others. Under its share ownership with CRHY, the beneficial owner of those shares was listed as Gregory Leigh Lyons. I'm not sure if Lyons is a direct control person for Dartmore International Inc or if Dartmore International Inc just offers a service of providing offshore share ownership for people who want to remain anonymous in public filings. I believe it is the later.
My QWTR share count looked like this (84,577,860 shares outstanding):
1) John Balanko - 17,400,000 shares currently worth $27,144,000
2) Peter Miele - 17,400,000 shares currently worth $27,144,000
3) RPM Dental seed shareholders - 30,500,000 shares (purchased at $.001/share) currently worth $47,580,000
4) Dartmore (anonymous foreign entity) - 4,000,000 shares currently worth $6,240,000
5) SIHL Investments (Edwin Speckert) - 2,000,000 shares (received at $.10/share) currently worth $3,120,000
6) Other original Quest shareholders (prior to merger) - 10,569,860 shares currently worth $16,488,981.60
7) Unnamed private placement investors - 2,710,000 shares (received at $.25/share) currently worth $4,227,600
Stock Promoter, Adrian James, also has some of those shares.
Post New Msg
Report TOS Violation
+/- to Watchlist
© 2013 InvestorsHub.Com, Inc.
Terms of Service
Advertise With Us
Stock Market 101
Investor Help Forum
iHub on Facebook
iHub on Twitter
iHub iPhone/iPad App
iHub Android App