Thanks for the answer on that, Dave. Just an FYI: Too many Obama ads, like Ihub has now will result in at least 1 less IHUB L2 subscription...some people don't want to see his face on every Ihub page they click through...plus, It contradicts Ihub's own policy's.
Acceptable Use Policy for Signatures/Profiles/Icons
* Signatures are subject to the terms of the User agreement.
* Please do not put sounds in Signatures and keep images as small as possible.
* No racy/sexual/scantily-clad pictures in Profile Image or Signature.
* No mention of specific stocks or links to stock-specific boards in your Profile Image or Signature.
* No links off the site in your Profile Image or Signature.
* No solicitation.
* No 17(b) disclaimers except for active IRPs.
* And finally, no political or religious images/text in your Profile Image or Signature.