$GESI TAKE A LOOK
* $45 million in Funding, and up to $50 million is exclusively with equity funding – Percentage of profits in the project go to the funder, this avoids dilution, without taking GESI stock.
* They aren’t relying on any incentives from Government at this time, but they are available
* Engineering Team and Manufacturing team is lined up, and the plans for the system are being designed to use 200 tons of feed stock per day.
* 2 Grants from Alberta Energy is what got the pre-feasibility study going and the feasibility study done.
* The plant is designed to use a consistent source of feedstock – this way it will avoid peak and valley power, so power out-put will be consistent.
* The plant will be designed to stand alone on the feedstock but capable of other materials. The BTU’s from rail-ties are higher in out-put than most other materials
* It’s being built by a very large, well known manufacturing company and they are building it first on-site in Oklahoma and testing it before being set up in Alberta.
* Dealing with a large EPC Contractor who is international in scope doing the bonding
* Siemans is doing the energy side assisting with the turbines.
* Huge Revenue Streams for GESI is expected after 1st year after build.
* Main reason for this interview is that Gordon and Jason wanted to stay true to the goals, business plan, and keep everyone informed