It is really funny to hear talk about irrational exhuberance. What is new on this board is RATIONAL exhuberance compared to IRRATIONAL PESSIMISM.
1. The data continues moving in a positive direction. There are some confusing outlier results(which is not unusual!)...but all the way from pre-clinical to the latest pancreatic tidbits there is an amazing positive trajectory.
2. The company is clear that there is a mass of data to be released publically in the next few months.
3. We all know that BP's will see this data first under confidentiality agreements.
4. We all know that a very well credentialed lawyer has been hired to draft up legal documents pertaining to partnerships,sale or merger.
5. Many biotechs partner after phase II. PPHM is right at that sweet spot.
6. Many on this board have the ability to see the big picture...and it is very good!
7. It does not matter what happens minute to minute, or even day to day! Where do you think this share price will be one,two or three months from now? Many long time shareholders now have very rational reasons to be happy. It has been a long wait! But that is the way it is with biotechs!