Did you see Thomas's latest Tweets...come on. Let me see if I have the facts straight.
1. Thomas takes over ENTI last summner.
2. Thomas immediately sells Film Rookie, which was close to launching for $500K As of date have not seen any money and Tweets today that we will not see the whole amount, if any amount.
3. Thomas sells off an asset that could have generated revenue relatively quick to start Roar.
Roar has been in a development stage for a year and we have almost nothing to show, nor have we received an update in a half a year.
4. PTEL goes under and MMX ends back with ENTI,
5. AGAIN, we should have a program ready to generate money (ROAR), but all we hear about now is MMX that will be completely reworked. Including a logo change...who cares about a log change. Actually the original one was pretty good.
6. So now we start the cycle over again??? Thomas wil be working on MMX for the next year. I just hope I do not read that he sells ROAR for some money we will never get.
Sorry, but I hear we should be patient. All my patience is giving me is DeJaVu.
My guess is we will not get the revenue for the Film Rookie sale, but will get the site back...Hmmm. Doesn't that sound like MMX??