ARNA: $17 JULY OPTIONS AVAILABLE!!!
according to yahoo message board...
"Just look it this way:
1. Lorcaserin is a novel drug with a specific molecule (not the case for Qnexa)
2. Lorcaserin was published in NEJM a world class scientific magazine (not the case for Qnexa)
3. Lorcaserin will be an anti-obesity drug
4. Lorcaserin will be an anti-diabetes drug (very scary for other big pharma companies and therefore an above-the-radar buyout company)
5. Lorcaserin will be an anti-addictive drug company (nicotine, cocaine)
6. Lorcaserin will be approved as an anti-obesity drug June 27th by the FDA and in H2 2012 by the EMA.
This year Lorcaserin will make Arna value above $30 after FDA and EMA approval
Or it will already be bought out for $35 or higher because of its' anti obesity and more than possible future aniti-diabetes and anti addiction indication
(posted by annickawaechter on yahoo)