I called and asked alot of questions about Iconosys/Adshark.
What I can say is:
1. the merger is still on and is progressing along smoothly. Expectly to close here shortly.
2. Paul Gain is there but not sure what his title is or how big a part he will play.
3. Wayne Irving is the CEO of Iconosys/Adshark. He conrols the majority of all shares, so I would assume he will make the decisions. I was not given an exact number.
4. Adshark has 30-40 employees already and from what I understood, business is booming, more than they can handle. Alot of repeat business. (Guess we found this out from the recent hiring).
5. Not sure what the share count will be, could get no answer.
6. There is suppose to be an advertising blitz after everything is finalised. I would expect to see some news after this.
7. It sounds like iconosys will stay private, but the business end of Adshark is raking in the major amount of money. I guess we wait for the financials to verify this.
I probally missed something or forgot to ask something but they will answer questions. I was given no insider knowledge and If you call, you may be able to get more out than me.