Fidelity SPDR Advertisement
Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > Superior Oil &Gas Company (fka SIOR)

I actually was the one that posted initially

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Arlocali01 Member Profile

Followed By 4
Posts 395
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 09/14/11
160x600 placeholder
Guard Shot Near Canada Parliament
Canada's parliament building and other government offices are locked down in Ottawa after an armed attack left at least one injured guard at the country's main war memorial.
More Top Equities Stories Of The Day
Hong Kong Protests Expose Differences in Local Media
FTSE 100 Climbs As Oil Stocks Advance
Correction to AT&T Earnings Preview Story
Airbus 'Actively Discussing' New A321neo With Airlines -Reuters
Stifel Financial to Hire Two Former Merrill Lynch Advisers
Five HP Executives Sell $12.3 Million in Stock -- Barron's
U.S. Stocks Gain, but IBM Weighs on Dow
EU Seeks Trans-Atlantic Air Pact Feedback
Arlocali01   Friday, 06/08/12 08:31:01 PM
Re: MWM post# 6339
Post # of 15830 
I actually was the one that posted initially that the Linked in profile showed all of the businesses he was CEO of, at the time, I copied and pasted the resume, it also said that he was with the International Energy Operations or some similar language, as the CEO with Cactus, it was in small letters and at the time, I had not figured out how to post links, (like it is hard or something) so that part did not show up in my post but I told everyone where to see it.

Then of course everyone started searching more, though the webpage already mentioned Cactus pretty much as it does now.

I know that at some point earlier by a couple of months, Trinity, who has been holding a long time made a statement which was something along the lines of "we need to look into SIOR and who they have had a long standing excellent relationship with and their ties. I took the post to be cryptic and positive but the poster did not elaborate at all. It remained a mystery but after I saw the two Cactus connections, I always have wondered if that was who the relationship connection.

From that point, the rest is DD on however anyone got it.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist