Fidelity SPDR Advertisement
Home > Boards > Other Markets > ETFs > ProShares Trust Ultra VIX Short Term Futures ETF (UVXY)

Since QE1, the markets have been completely rigged.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
TESLA777 Member Profile

Followed By 86
Posts 3,262
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 04/29/11
160x600 placeholder
Cbo Offers Mixed Forecast Of U.s. Budget, Economy
The Congressional Budget Office said the federal budget deficit over the next decade will be smaller than previously forecast, as the government continues to benefit from low interest rates.
More Top Equities Stories Of The Day
FBI Probes Possible Hacking Incident at J.P. Morgan -- 2nd Update
BofA Settlement Earmarks $7 Billion for Homeowners
S&P 500 Closes Above 2000 for First Time
Stocks Drift Between Gains, Losses
Islamic State Leaves Trail on Social Media
Facebook Leads Tech Stocks Lower
Buffett to Finance Burger King's Takeover of Tim Hortons
U.S. Regulator Approves GE-Powered 787-9 Jet
TESLA777   Friday, 06/08/12 07:28:39 PM
Re: Montanore post# 120
Post # of 5177 
Since QE1, the markets have been completely rigged. I look at it as we are playing cards againts the devil.

There is really no way to figure out what will happen next, these guys use HFT, NSS, QE, derivatives, margin, etc, etc, etc to their advantage. they can run the market up or down on a dime.

Even the fact that Im trying to use the charts and some techs to try to figure this out doesnt mean anything at all.

I can tell you this even if Spain gets money this weekend, Europe is still broken, there is still much work to do, and this is just more kicking the can down the road, but you aleady know that.

Whatever happens, my money is clearing, I dont care if they say happymeals for everyone on monday, if this drops below 14 and the $SPX runs around or past 1360 Im in heavy again...GLTY...

"All peoples everywhere should have free energy sources." ...Nikola Tesla
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist