Fidelity SPDR Advertisement
Home > Boards > US OTC > Basic Materials > Great Wall Builders (GWBU)

Garyst I don't have a position in GWBU

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
dude iligence Member Profile

Followed By 162
Posts 4,215
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 03/04/06
160x600 placeholder
Start Technologies Europe s.r.o. (Slovakia) Confirms the Contractual Relationship Fulfillment With Coopsette Soc Coop (Italy) "Marketwired" - 12/5/2013 2:00:00 PM
dude iligence   Tuesday, 05/29/12 01:21:20 AM
Re: Garyst post# 7523
Post # of 21234 
Garyst I don't have a position in GWBU at the moment I did own it once for about 15 mins the day of the 1st Bounce about a 30% gain. I don't see these stocks as investments. I see them as a ride on a bus. Get on at pt A and get off at pt B or C etc.

About as close to investment I have at the moment is CHK. My $250k now worth $299k at $16 pps is small compared to Ichan's $750 million. Don't get me wrong I would put $100k or more on an APS play if it was priced right because I could see it 6-8 bagging. This is simply risk vs reward. To me the best play is the bounces off the support levels I can see in the chart then confirmed on L2 and live charts when it all unfolds. They will occur sooner or later. Honestly I hope you guys manage to knock a 100% gain out of this. In the mean time I'm looking for other opportunities. And if I'm looking then so are others and TBX is coming up to bat.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist