SureTrader Advertisement
Home > Boards > US OTC > Basic Materials > Great Wall Builders (GWBU)

Garyst I don't have a position in GWBU

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
dude iligence Member Profile

Followed By 249
Posts 6,972
Boards Moderated 3
Alias Born 03/04/06
160x600 placeholder
dude iligence   Tuesday, 05/29/12 01:21:20 AM
Re: Garyst post# 7523
Post # of 21250 
Garyst I don't have a position in GWBU at the moment I did own it once for about 15 mins the day of the 1st Bounce about a 30% gain. I don't see these stocks as investments. I see them as a ride on a bus. Get on at pt A and get off at pt B or C etc.

About as close to investment I have at the moment is CHK. My $250k now worth $299k at $16 pps is small compared to Ichan's $750 million. Don't get me wrong I would put $100k or more on an APS play if it was priced right because I could see it 6-8 bagging. This is simply risk vs reward. To me the best play is the bounces off the support levels I can see in the chart then confirmed on L2 and live charts when it all unfolds. They will occur sooner or later. Honestly I hope you guys manage to knock a 100% gain out of this. In the mean time I'm looking for other opportunities. And if I'm looking then so are others and TBX is coming up to bat.

SureTrader
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist