Fidelity SPDR Advertisement
Home > Boards > Free Zone > All Trading - Technical > Option and Stock Trading with sdh

Hi BMCD, u almost read my mind as

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
shreya Member Profile

Followed By 53
Posts 2,100
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 02/18/10
160x600 placeholder
U.S. Stocks Rise, Staged For Weekly Gain
U.S. stocks shook off a rocky start to extend modest gains on Friday. Stocks are on track for a strong overall week, as investors digest positive economic data and a series of upbeat quarterly results.
Top Equities Stories Of The Day
European Markets Show Signs of Stress--2nd Update
Microsoft Gains Help Lead Tech's Advance
Treasury Bonds Pull Back for Second Straight Day
Will Free Data Become the Next Free Shipping?
Microsoft Braces for Another Nokia Hit--Earnings Preview
Stifel Financial to Hire Two Former Merrill Lynch Advisers
Procter & Gamble Looking at Margins, Brands--Earnings Preview
Pfizer Authorizes $11 Billion Stock Repurchase
shreya   Saturday, 05/26/12 08:41:59 AM
Re: bmcd post# 20834
Post # of 52046 
Hi BMCD, u almost read my mind as to the struggles I go through to find which type of charts to look at (i.e., daily, 5min, etc).

I knew that it was near fatal to play options on a slow friday, that too ahead of a long weekend. I knew it was kind of "hoping against the hope" to hope for a quick bounce on GOOG on 5/25, but I still went for that trade.

But whenever I am just doing a paper trade, my trades will turn best traders green with envy. So I simply took a chance. Well hindsight is 20/20, and I lost money.

As u correctly pointed out in one of ur other posts - "If I hold, I lose money, If I sell, I lose money". I lost money for holding too long, and lost money for selling too early.

Thanks everyone for responding to my question. Great board.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist