Fidelity SPDR Advertisement
Home > Boards > Stock Clubs > Market Trends and Strategies > 2011-Rainmakers Island (RAIN)

The only clinical trial on humans using Pterro

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
The Rainmaker Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 2,004
Posts 53,130
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 05/10/07
160x600 placeholder
Guard Shot Near Canada Parliament
Canada's parliament building and other government offices are locked down in Ottawa after an armed attack left at least one injured guard at the country's main war memorial.
More Top Equities Stories Of The Day
Hong Kong Protests Expose Differences in Local Media
FTSE 100 Climbs As Oil Stocks Advance
Correction to AT&T Earnings Preview Story
Airbus 'Actively Discussing' New A321neo With Airlines -Reuters
Stifel Financial to Hire Two Former Merrill Lynch Advisers
Five HP Executives Sell $12.3 Million in Stock -- Barron's
U.S. Stocks Gain, but IBM Weighs on Dow
EU Seeks Trans-Atlantic Air Pact Feedback
The Rainmaker Member Level  Friday, 05/25/12 11:03:09 PM
Re: westeffer post# 38081
Post # of 43554 
The only clinical trial on humans using Pterro Stillbene is this trial using CDXC's strain. This trial which was just completed last month that will be announcing clinical trial results shortly.CDXC's strain was developed by the USDA in partnership with Ole Miss. Then CDXC locked down exclusive rights and ownership. CDXC funded this human trial. Also interesting is the company you showed me is quoting the USDA who invented CDXC's strain. They lifted the CDXC quote from USDA and added it to their product info.

Also, I just read through their entire website and I don't see anywhere that it says they are funding or conducting any clinical trials on PteroMax.I think they trial they mention is CDXC's trial. This trial.I looked at that other company you showed me. They were the only one's selling Ptero Stillbene that was not supplied by CDXC.To me that's the big drazw with CDXC. Not only did they just launch their own line of Ptero Stillbene supplements.....they also supply the ingredient to 20-30 other supplement companies who also sell CDXC's strain.

CDXC Sponsored Human Clinical Trial

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01267227

Screen shot of some of the companies using CDXC's strain

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist