Well, we got a bit of a bounce today...felt good. But this may only be a relief rally with S&P to resume downtrend into mid June per T/A targets...course anything can happen in this fickle market.
I've known all along that THLD most likely wouldn't have significant catalysts/news until later in the year...so, again, patience is a must. ASCO coming up may hold something beyond that fake rally on the abstract release...damn hedge funds were responsible for that pump & dump I believe.
Meanwhile, ARNA is alive again today. I've followed that one closely and think it has excellent chance of approval on June 27th with their PDUFA date. Could get a delay from FDA but I still believe very high percentage chance for eventual approval.