Fidelity SPDR Advertisement
Home > Boards > Free Zone > Welcome to Investors Hub > The Question and Answer Board (IHUB)

I've suggested it too, twice, and been told

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Lojiko Member Profile

Followed By 10
Posts 4,431
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 12/28/07
160x600 placeholder
U.S. Stocks Rally; Dow Up Triple-digits
The U.S. stock market rallied on Friday, sending the S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average into record territory, after a surprise fresh stimulus from the Bank of Japan.
Top Equities Stories Of The Day
Sony Posts Hefty Loss
Two Picks to Dig Into Pipelines, Shale Energy -- Barron's
Starbucks Sales Growth Disappoints; Delivery Is Coming -- 3rdUpdate
U.S. Stocks, Bonds Dip on Fed Outlook
U.S. Stocks Trade Higher
Byron Wien: Slow Growth Good for Stock Market -- Barron's
Twitter Demotes Product Chief Daniel Graf
Omega Healthcare to Buy Aviv REIT
Lojiko   Thursday, 05/17/12 03:58:29 PM
Re: KnowProphet post# 159926
Post # of 175062 
I've suggested it too, twice, and been told both times that it's in the works.

A like button would be nice, but I think a thumbs up/thumbs down or +/- would be better. A like button only tells us how the much public approves of a response, but a +/- would also gauge disapproval. In that sense, only a like button wouldn't allow the public to quickly differentiate between neutral posts and hated posts.

It's definitely a long timing coming for either idea tho. It saves a lot of board peace when people don't have to reply with "I like your post" every time someone posts something worthy of recognition, plus it might spare a lot of flame wars if a particular poster saw they were posting things people hated without being gangpiled on by several people telling them that they're jerks.

It's also fun to be able to vote a post up or down. smile

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." -- Thomas Jefferson

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist