Fidelity SPDR Advertisement
Home > Boards > US OTC > Alternative Energy > Building Turbines, Inc. (BLDW)

Tayler thank you

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Brico Member Profile

Followed By 12
Posts 492
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/11/10
160x600 placeholder
Building Turbines Announces Completion of Initial Installation for Star Pipe "Marketwired" - 3/12/2014 9:46:12 AM
Building Turbines Signs Huge LED Lighting Upgrade Contract With Star Pipe "Marketwired" - 1/29/2014 9:15:00 AM
BLDW to Accept Bitcoins and Manufacture Cryptocurrency Mining Products "Marketwired" - 1/8/2014 9:04:00 AM
Brico   Thursday, 04/26/12 04:19:45 PM
Re: TaylerK post# 3022
Post # of 6276 
Tayler thank you
for your neat reply, on manny boards, people would jump up and call me a basher, ( who probably is shorting the stock ), which i'm not.
But i do know more about windmills then the average trader ( here).

The link you gave does not proof BLDW has viable technology on the shelf.
Infact you/it proof they have noting commercial usefull,
since.. the link you gave says: they are selling a honeywell windmill : www.honeywellstore.com/store/products/honeywell-wt6500-wind-turbine-with-blade-tip-power-system.htm

A commercial of-the-shelf windmill from a company with a sound & solid reputation in technology( but lacks experience in windmills).

But that particular windmill type sucks too in efficiency,
its more something to put up or near a business to show-of how green they are, not for a real net profit, the ROI is very poor.

So, ... BLDW is only smoke & mirrors, they never go into full production with their ridiculous rotating tents;
so the only direction their PPS go's in the longer run is SOUTH.

JMHO.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist