Fidelity SPDR Advertisement
Home > Boards > Stock Clubs > Market Trends and Strategies > Value Microcaps Motherboard

GV- slim Pickens:

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
littlefish Member Profile

Followed By 89
Posts 7,203
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 07/20/06
160x600 placeholder
How to Find a Missing Tax Refund
What ever happened to my missing federal income-tax refund check?
European Markets Show Signs of Stress--2nd Update
Microsoft Gains Help Lead Tech's Advance
Treasury Bonds Pull Back for Second Straight Day
Will Free Data Become the Next Free Shipping?
Microsoft Braces for Another Nokia Hit--Earnings Preview
Procter & Gamble Looking at Margins, Brands--Earnings Preview
Pfizer Results Will Play Second Fiddle to Dealmaking Outlook -- Earnings Preview
Stifel Financial to Hire Two Former Merrill Lynch Advisers
U.S. Stocks Gain, but IBM Weighs on Dow
littlefish   Wednesday, 04/04/12 10:45:03 PM
Re: None
Post # of 163730 
GV- slim Pickens:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-04-04/pickens-reviving-plans-for-texas-wind-projects-at-smaller-scale.html

Hmm, transmission lines in Texas...

This could be juicy for GV (from above linked article):

"Two years later, it put the project on hold citing a lack of adequate power lines."

This is the part that caught my eye though:

"Wind Energy Texas is one of several developers planning to add $5 billion of transmission lines in the state by 2015 to carry wind power, according to its website."

Now the GV contract was for Pecos, Crockett, and whatchamacallit Counties which I think are not quite in the panhandle but that's not the point. Point is they mentioned $5 billion potentially in transmission lines...

Very early to see where the Good Ship Lollipop lands. That's the title a longtimer poster/follower- Geomessenger from yahoo board- gave the company but will be nice if this is finally the helpful tailwind they've been waiting for.

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence... But I can't feed on the powerless when my cup's already overfilled.
-Temple of the Dog
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist