Fidelity SPDR Advertisement
Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > Eternal Image, Inc.(fka ETNLQ)

I think you are wrong about the lack

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
funeralgirl Member Profile

Followed By 0
Posts 65
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 09/13/11
160x600 placeholder
U.s. Stocks Close Higher
U.S. stocks eked out record highs, as investors continued to cheer easy-money policies globally. The DJIA added eight points to 17818, while the S&P tacked on six points to 2069, both closing highs. The Nasdaq rose 42 points to 4755.
More Top Equities Stories Of The Day
BlackBerry Targets iPhone Users With Promotion
Faith-Based Shareholders Prepare Day of Reckoning for Bank of America
Intel Projects More Growth in 2015 -- Update
Wireless Carriers Bid Up US Airwaves To Record
Appeals Court Grants TV Programmers Stay in FCC Dispute -- Update
Messaging App Yik Yak Draws $300 Million-$400 Million Valuation - Sources
GameStop's Earnings, Holiday-Quarter Forecast Disappoint
U.S. Stocks Close Higher
funeralgirl   Thursday, 03/15/12 11:27:15 PM
Re: midrew post# 201641
Post # of 202886 
I think you are wrong about the lack of interest in personalization. You can see it at the conventions. Major casket manufacturers are slowly testing the waters with a template style personalization, i.e. cap panels, corner pieces. The problem is that the consumer is not aware that there are other options than what is being offered to them by the funeral homes.

It doesn't occur to them that they can ask for and possibly receive something tailored specifically to their loved one. And the average (not all!) FD does not want to bother with options outside his or her comfort zone. Or heaven forbid, outside their corporate umbrella.

Personalization is coming but it will be limited if left to Batesville, Mathews, York, etc. You may surprised in a few years how close EI came, too bad there wasn't someone else at the helm.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist