Fidelity SPDR Advertisement
Home > Boards > Free Zone > Big Board Trading - Technical > $Stock*Shop*Charts*News*Option$

You know, I wanted to comment earlier on

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
CohibaMan Member Profile

Followed By 52
Posts 14,913
Boards Moderated 2
Alias Born 03/14/07
160x600 placeholder
U.S. Stocks Rise, Staged For Weekly Gain
U.S. stocks shook off a rocky start to extend modest gains on Friday. Stocks are on track for a strong overall week, as investors digest positive economic data and a series of upbeat quarterly results.
Top Equities Stories Of The Day
European Markets Show Signs of Stress--2nd Update
Microsoft Gains Help Lead Tech's Advance
Will Free Data Become the Next Free Shipping?
Microsoft Braces for Another Nokia Hit--Earnings Preview
FTSE 100 Climbs As Oil Stocks Advance
Pfizer Authorizes $11 Billion Stock Repurchase
Stifel Financial to Hire Two Former Merrill Lynch Advisers
Procter & Gamble Looking at Margins, Brands--Earnings Preview
CohibaMan   Saturday, 03/10/12 10:19:00 AM
Re: stuffit post# 449867
Post # of 549582 
You know, I wanted to comment earlier on the 'in the tank' news reports I saw on the unemployment numbers released on Thursday. Every week for the past few weeks, when the numbers were LOWER than expected, all the news was "This is GOOD news! Economy getting better!" Meanwhile, everyone new it was BS, that the unemployment percentage was going DOWN because people were giving up looking for work.

WEll, just a few days ago, the unemployment numbers were HIGHER than expected, and what does the news post "Higher unemployment number is GOOD NEWS! Economy improving!"

Simply vomit inducing.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist