Fidelity SPDR Advertisement
Home > Boards > US OTC > Media - Television Services > MediaG3 (MDGC)

So to be perfectly clear you are on

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
cyberbullymouse Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 93
Posts 20,582
Boards Moderated 3
Alias Born 04/18/11
160x600 placeholder
cyberbullymouse Member Level  Wednesday, 02/22/12 11:31:44 PM
Re: A deleted message
Post # of 69464 
Quote:
So to be perfectly clear you are on the record on saying Val and MDGC is a scam.

Yes. It is my opinion that MDGC (and its related shell game of partners, etc) is a complete and total scam.

How can I possibly make that more clear? This is an internet forum. It is not a white paper I'm writing. It is not a legal document. It is my opinion. It always has been and always will be, whenever I post, my opinion. Can my opinion change? Sure! When I first ran across MDGC, my opinion was murky. I thought maybe this was just an idiot (Val) in over his head, trying to run a little techy thing. Problem is, it's publicly traded and has sapped millions of dollars from innocents like yourself. And over the last couple years I've been following it, it has become abundantly clear, IN MY OPINION, that MDGC is a scam.

So over time, my opinion changed from "what the heck are people thinking", to: MDGC is a total and complete scam.

Happy? smile

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist