Fidelity
Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > Rudy Nutrition (fka RUDN)

Didn't dig deep enough my ass. They changed

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
RudyHater Member Profile

Followed By 0
Posts 3
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 12/16/11
160x600 placeholder
Client Balances at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Near Merrill Lynch
In the horse race to be the biggest retail brokerage on the Street, Morgan Stanley (MS) looks set to overtake Bank of America Corp.'s (BAC) Merrill Lynch on a key metric: How much in client assets it oversees.
Citi Picks Dewilde to Lead Asia Markets and Investor Services Business
U.S. Hot Stocks: Hot Stocks to Watch
Fast-Rising Costs Erode Google's Profits -- 3rd Update
IBM's Profit Slides As Hardware Sales Keep Falling
SanDisk, Weibo Gains Pace Tech Stocks
European Stocks Turn Higher, But Rémy, Diageo Lag
U.S. Stocks Gain Broadly
Yahoo CEO Mayer's Compensation Falls
FCC to Set Aside Spectrum for Smaller Wireless Carriers
RudyHater   Thursday, 01/12/12 01:32:32 PM
Re: captjoe503 post# 4405
Post # of 4455 
Didn't dig deep enough my ass. They changed the dates. They were convicted of fraud thru December and that was right from the DOJ. And now that its done they change the dates to a less than 4 month window which eleminates 95% of my trades. The DOJ was either taking care of a specific group or were bought off in my opinion. Doesn't matter tho...I'm so over this whole thing between Rudy and the DOJ you can't win. The only thing that tickles me is I hope Gordon et al burned somebody so bad that amoung the 200 million guns in America a couple of them are looking for them and they end up with some 1920's style justice. Thats what makes me feel good about this whole thing.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist