Fidelity SPDR Advertisement
Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > Rudy Nutrition (fka RUDN)

Matt : My bad, intended to address

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
captjoe503 Member Profile

Followed By 5
Posts 538
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/12/08
160x600 placeholder
Roche Hit By Failure Of Cancer Drug Trial
Roche said a late-stage study of its breast cancer drug Kadcyla failed to yield superior results to an existing treatment, damaging the outlook for stronger sales in one of its key drug markets.
More Top Equities Stories Of The Day
Deezer Names New CEO Before Full U.S. Launch
How a Memo Cost Big Banks $37 Billion
Liberty Media's CommerceHub Acquires E-Commerce Adviser Mercent
Nike Sees Jump in Sales, Growth Concerns -- 4th Update
ADR Shares End Lower; BT Group Shares Trade Actively
Joy Global's Joyless Year -- Ahead of the Tape
Hungary to Sell MKB Bank After Revamp by Central Bank - Prime Minister
Norway Central Bank to Decide Oil Fund Exclusions
captjoe503   Sunday, 12/18/11 10:26:00 PM
Re: cmm post# 4391
Post # of 4458 
Matt : My bad, intended to address this first.

The " Formed from the Beginning , to be just what it was. A vehicle for ill gotten gain " & " After forming initially in South Bend " To the very best of my knowledge and heartfelt belief based on all I know and have put together from others is somewhat misleading.

In the past I did mention from the start but that was specific to certain people, not ALL the originals. Yes, I believe the plan was concocted in South Bend by one faction but not 'till they smelled the opportunity unknowingly and unintentionally in that sense presented to them by the other faction. If I was ever PROVED wrong I would be one very unhappy camper with an agenda.
Don't believe it's even possible though. Not by a long shot. Nothing adds up along those lines.

Perspective. Time line, who was in but more importantly who was out at the time of the act upon which was just made public.

Easy to innocently misconstrue the actual events based on the wording. In form it may be true but it ain't accurate and can easily lead readers to the wrong conclusion although that certainly wasn't the Government's intent. I'm sure others are somewhat unhappy with the way the wording can throw dispersions
where they don't belong.

Time I think will tell all. Let's put that on our Christmas list.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist