It depends on the weather right now. My priorities are getting completions on summer rehab projects. Plus I still have a couple small projects I want to do b4 the winter sets in.
I'm assembling the info off site so we don't get another one of those P&D scams going. If it continues to rain, I might add another paragraph to the Ibox. Then the next bid addition will be a copy of the default judgment so everyone knows who now owns the stock and how they came into possession of it. The project was actually started a couple years ago and was put on hold because of the recession, so there's not a big hurry right now to get EBLC moving.