Tony Cataldo's GNBP check list
1. Take over as CEO at another Bristol/Theorem controlled company for Andy and Paul. Add Michael Handelmann as CFO here as well.
2. Get some "accredited investors" to buy $ 500,000- $ 1,000,000 worth of stock to provide promotional and "walking around money", making sure they can't lose with a bottomless reset if stock falls, and add some free warrants as a plus too, same reset provision there.(Being careful not to mention names of accredited investors)
3. Send $ 50,000 over to OXIS as an advance on "licensing rights"
(gotta make sure OXIS has enough cash to pay my salary this quarter.)
4. Line up Dirks and Zacks to do company hype.
5. Hire some of my toadies at $ 3,000 a month to serve as company directors.
6. Pick some impreesive names to be on the advisory board and a company to help us promote ourselves. (Don't forget to do a couple of press realeses on this just before the 10Q on Friday)
7. Give myself 3,000,000 free shares of stock . (Hey a mans gotta get paid)
8. Work out my and Michael's salaries.
9. File 10QNT so we can file 10Q late on Friday and the weekebnd will dull the newbies concerns.
10. File 10Q on Friday. (Making sure not to mention name of the "accredited investors" who got the great stock deal, my or Mikes salaries, or the fact that I got 3,000,000 shares).
with all the above handled its time to "move some shares" here art GNBP.
p.s to self.. Pick up check at OXIS also and take Ines to dinner.