1. Mississippian is Statistically the same across the entire play. CHK, Eagle, and Range in addition to SD wells all proving up the same statistical results.
2. Permian Wells have been increased to 60boepd
3. Massive Hedging going on to Lock in 100%+ ROR in today’s High Price Oil Environment.
4. Debt will be refinanced so as to extend maturity out further.
5. Drilling into Carbonate Structures (Limestone & Dolamite) - 200 times more permeable than Eagle Ford/Shale type formations.
6. Costs totally controlled - excess frack rigs available for soft rock - costs won’t go up, like what is happening in the Shale Plays.
7. EBITDA will be One Billion Dollars in 2013.
Also, SD is giving Production Guidance on the low side. Its stated at about a 15% increase for 2011, it will be closer to a 30% increase
Courtesy of ntimidatr